Rimmel London STAY GLOSSY lipgloss

Rimmel London STAY GLOSSY lipgloss

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 Sara Hassan , 25 Comments

Hey pretty ladies! How are you all doing? Happy Eid to you all. Today I am going to review Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Fuchsia Fever (360) for you.

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss
Rimmel says Stay Glossy delivers on all three with a fantastic new formula and applicator combo, custom-designed for fabulously luscious lips that last, and last, and last. New Stay Glossy Lipgloss features advanced Shine Extend™ technology for up to six hours of fabulously polished perfection. Its lip-loving formula pampers lips with a caring complex of cotton and silk for increased lips moisturisation. The innovative Soft Extend™ applicator is designed for ultimate speed and accuracy, defining your dream lips in a flash.

My thoughts?
Stay Glossy is Rimmel London's newest gloss in the city. I got it in Fuchsia Fever (360) which is quite a bright color. This gloss is opaque and pigmented. Most of the shades by the series are glittery but this one's not I guess - which is perfect. Or maybe it has glitter in it but doesn't show. I love glitter but I think this shade looks great without it. I just love the scent of this gloss, its very tempting. It's super glossy, making my lips look pretty shiny after application. Mostly, those long lasting glosses out there feel sticky but this one did not at all feel sticky on my lips. For this shade, I don't think I need to put any lipstick underneath. Honestly, I do not agree with the claim of staying up-to 6 hours. I think no gloss does that. It sure stays longer than the average gloss and I noticed that it stayed on my lips for good 2 hours till it completely vanished. The packaging of this gloss is very cute and pretty. I am very pleased with the applicator. Its flat and has a decent length which makes its much easier to put it on.


You can see how it looks on the lips.
Overall, Its a great lip gloss and I might be getting myself some other shades too. Rimmel London Stay Glossy comes in a variety of pretty shades to choose from. It is available nationwide. I saw these at Agha's supermarket and EBCO in Karachi. It comes with a price tag of PKR 675 - pretty decent price right?

What do you think about it? Has anyone tried it yet?  

25 comments :

  1. i LOVE this colour! its so bright and vibrant! perfect for christmas parties =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, nice color. I haven't seen any rimmel stores in Delhi yet but I hope soon this product which your raving about comes here too ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss, they are fantastic. This is the newer version which I haven't tried, but I love the older version, I've also reviewed it. Will definitely try this one. Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a fun color, Sara!!
    Anyway, I've given you a blog award, come check it out :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pale candyfloss shade of this lipgloss and I love it, the consistency and sheen is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the packaging, the color everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sara for reviewing it. I think I am gonna get one now. (=

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on my blog!

    You can check it out here:

    http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-recieved-blog-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! I have been in to fuchsias lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a nuder colour which I really like, but like you , I've noticed it doesn't stay on too long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment : )

    Normally i like the more frosty look & nude colors, but every once n a while you gotta spice it up with a fun bright color! love <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous color - it's great for your complexion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eid Mubarak! I just bought this lip gloss last week. I love it. The colour is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hun! Thanks for following ^.^ I'm going to follow you back to keep track of your posts :)
    Wow your posts are so organized... Mine look like they're all over the place, next to your wonderful blog -__- :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors looks fantastic on you. I might give this a try soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow what a great pink gloss !! love your blog !! new follower hope you can follow too !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG that looks gorgeous on your lips. I would totally buy it, put it on and then wonder why it doesn't look liek it did on you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow!!..what a gorgeous bright pink gloss!..Absolutely gorgeous on you hun..

    ReplyDelete
  19. That gloss looks very pretty on your lips! I love Rimmel makeup. I don't think I've ever bought anything from them I've been disappointed in. Thanks for this review; I'll be looking for this the next time I go makeup shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a Rimmel fan, thanks for the post!

    By the way, here is how I get my Rimmel lip gloss samples for free!:

    http://freesamplesformoms.com/free-rimmel-lip-gloss/

    ReplyDelete
  21. the gloss looks lovely on you xxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)