Vanilla Vitamin E Face Cream by The Nature's Co - Review

Vanilla Vitamin E Face Cream by The Nature's Co - Review

Sunday, May 15, 2011 Sara Hassan , 12 Comments

Today I am going to review Vanilla - Vitamin E face cream  by The Nature's Co. The Nature's Co is an Indian skincare brand which believes that beauty lies in pure nature. Their products contain the natural ingredients that are against animal cruelty, vegan and of best quality from across the globe. I consider myself fortunate to have tried this product.

The Vanilla - Vitamin E face cream is from their "Atmosphere" collection which is inspired by pure air this range pays tribute to the soothing and calming feeling that comes from the purity found in the atmosphere. The oxygenating process of the products in this range makes your skin breathe, thereby leaving you feeling pure and almost floating on air.

Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream
Wear a youthful glow with this Vanilla - Vitamin E Face Cream. Vanilla oil is an excellent antioxidant and relaxant while Vitamin E, helps do away with dead skin while keeping the skin soft, supple and firm. Enriched with Natural Oils, Vitamins and Butters, it helps enhance blood circulation in your face and restore freshness by lightening dark spots and reversing signs of aging.

My thoughts
The first thing I noticed about this cream was the smell. It smells of vanilla ice-cream which is so yummy! This cream has all natural ingredients which is a major plus. I have used this cream for almost a month now. It contains natural oils and butters so it definitely is very moisturizing which does not feel good under the sun (on my combination skin). So I use this cream only at night as it feels buttery on my skin. I like how my skin feels baby soft after I apply this cream.

It has Vitamin E which is known for its exfoliating properties. The other ingredients include Vanilla oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Wheat germ oil, Coco butter, Kokum butter. I can say that massaging my skin with all these natural ingredients has somewhat given a glow to my skin and make it appear healthy. I haven’t experienced any break outs yet maybe because I avoid using it in the day time. However, I do think this cream would suit dry to normal skins more as oily skin is prone to break out and sweat profusely with heavy creams.I like the distinctive packaging of this product. Though at first I made some attempts to close the lid but it is this way. Pretty unique isn’t it?


You might like it if...
  • You like creams with natural ingredients.
  • You like vanilla scent.
  • You want a cream that's very moisturizing.
  • You want a cream that makes your skin feel smooth and soft.
  • You have a dry skin type.
You might not like it if... 
  • You have combination to oily skin type.
  • You think it feels heavy on the skin.
My rating
3.5/5

Overall I’d say that it's a good moisturizing cream. It contains natural ingredients which is very helpful to ward off dryness, remove dead skin cells and restore the soft, fresh looking skin underneath. This product is a good value for the price INR 895.

You can purchase this cream online on their website HERE. You can also find them on Facebook.

What do you think about it? Have you tried it yet?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

12 comments :

  1. Looks like a nice product :) Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!! Nice review Sara!! Love Nature's co products, their shampoo and body scrub as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oily combo skin + cream = breakouts.That is the story of my life;)Seems like a good product & if it was winter i'd be tempted:)
    www.shahtajmaqsood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! I have tried their products too and they are gorgeous :)

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way you capture products like a pro photographer :) its really amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds nice! I recently won a giveaway for this brand, can't wait to see if I like everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SARA YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. CAN U REVIEW LOREAL PARIS TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION AND ARTDECO HYDRA MINERAL FOUNDATION. I AM KINDA STUCK BETWEEN THESE TWO. ARE THEY ANY GOOD FOR OILY SKIN OR NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks like a good product! nice review!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)