Are you the winner?

Are you the winner?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Sara Hassan , 10 Comments
So there were two contests running on my blog. It's time to announce the lucky winners. (The winners were chosen through Random.org).

The Sigma Precision Kit and Tapered Kabuki goes to

Miucha Bordoni

The piCture pOlishes go to

Fatema Ahmed

Congratulations! I am sending you an email. Please respond within 48 hours. :)

Thank you all for participating. If you're not a winner, please don't lose heart as there will be more giveaways soon.

Love,

Sara

10 comments :

  1. Hay congrats to two lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D OMG Cant believe I am one of the winners! :D



    Congrats Miucha


    and thanx alot Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I wish I was them! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear god! I HABE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE! I'm sooooooooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so nervous and excited that I have misspelled the words! LOL
    Thanks to Sara and Sigma for this awesome prize.

    Congratulations, Fatema! =D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)