Neutral Eyes – Tutorial

Neutral Eyes – Tutorial

Sunday, April 29, 2012 Sara Hassan , 47 Comments

I am doing this post because YOU wanted me to do it. I love you all and today I am going to show how to create neutral eyes – the easy way! I hope you find it helpful. ^_^

Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette

Products I used

  • MUA eye shadow primer.
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.
  • Sigma brushes: P82, E45, E55, E40, E20, E60, E05 & E21.
  • Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette.
  • Senna Sketch a brow pencil in Mink.
  • Maybelline Lasting Studio Drama gel eye liner.
  • Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara.
  • Oriflame Eye lash curler.
I have marked the shades I used in the photo above to create the look.


How I did it

  1. That's my naked eye you see in the first photo.
  2. First, I applied a concealer with Sigma P82.
  3. Then I applied eye primer. Dab some on your lid and spread out with your fingers.
  4. I applied that pink brown shade from the palette next to neutral pink on to my crease area. I used E45 to apply the color. That's a scotch tape I am using to create a crisp V shape.
  5. Then I applied neutral pink on my lid with E55.
  6. I did some blending with E45.
  7. I applied a dark brown from the palette with E20 on my crease.
  8. This is how it looks before blending.
  9. I blended it out with E40. Do the windshield wiper motion.
  10. I applied a highlighting shade on my brow bone with E60.
  11. I lined my eye with a gel eye liner using E05.
  12. Then I removed the tape and applied the same pink brown shade on my lower lid with E21.
  13. I put gel eye liner on the lower lid.
  14. I used a brow pencil to define my eye brows.
  15. Lash curler time!
  16. Finally, I applied a mascara.
Here's the final look:
    Neutral Eyes done with Sleek MakeUP Storm Palette

    I hope this was helpful. Please let me know what you think about it.

    47 comments :

    1. That tape trick! You're a genius! :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great job Sara <3 <3 This eye makeup is amazing!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow Sara!!!! :D Loved this look and what a helpful tutorial that was!
      I've always liked the way you do eye makeup! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I've always wondered how you manage that clean straight line near the crease....but im too lazy to use a tape first....i like everything easy peasy......the neutral eye is lovely n uve explained so well....now im thinkin of getting a sleek storm palette...i already have the Oh so special n UD naked 1 so im kinda on the fence about ordering this....Do help me out Sara.....

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much :) xx

        Well if you already have that deep blue and green shade in the storm palette, you don't need it trust me. The rest of the colors in this one can be found in Naked 1 and Oh So Special too. I hope this helps ^_^

        Delete
    5. The tutorial is detailed and articulated - thank you very much! :)
      The look is pretty gorgeous, love it! ♥

      ReplyDelete
    6. wow! thats what i love about ur tutorials........ lovely look :) thanks for sharing with us

      ReplyDelete
    7. It was about time for you to publish a step by step tutorial on how you create your looks! You've got a well structured and concise way of blogging and also i can see that in the way you built the tutorial : picture numbering, details, tools and products used, great picture quality and framing ! I know its a great hassle cropping and editing the pictures so they look alike but it worth the effort! Wish you would do all the FOTD like this even if it takes a lot of work :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks for taking the time out, it was wonderful n very helpful> i have the storm palette so i'll get right to trying this out :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thank you so much Sara for such a great tutorial,its really very helpful..

      ReplyDelete
    10. I love the look thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great tutorial! I love neutral looks and this one you created is very pretty and perfect for everyday. I'm loving the detailed photos too :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Amazing..Keep sharing more how-to step by step..
      Love ..

      ReplyDelete
    13. wowwwww sara great job ... thank you sooo much for sharing ... u r the best :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Thanks for sharing, really nice.

      ReplyDelete
    15. so beautiful and very detailed!

      ReplyDelete
    16. This is a great look.Thanks for the tutorial :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. When will you be be my sleek palette

      ReplyDelete
    18. Yaaaaaaay! I love Sara tutorials~ I'll definitely try this. You make it look super easy~

      ReplyDelete
    19. nice n helpful, esp the tape part...never thought of it...lolz but a very nice n helpful tip:) kindly tell me the price of MUA eye primer..n from where u got it?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks sweetie. I am glad it helped you :)

        I bought the primer from Just4girls.pk.

        Delete
    20. finally i can see the brush you use for applying eyeliner :D
      absolutely gorgeous and helpful, thanks sara :d

      ReplyDelete
    21. humm its grt tutorial sara thanx for doing it for us

      ReplyDelete
    22. i wish I could apply an eyeliner with no problem at all....thank you for sharing this :)

      ReplyDelete
    23. Nice tutorial. I am so in love with MUA eye primer. Its really affordable and does the perfect job. So looking forward to see more tutorials. =) xxx

      ReplyDelete
    24. hi sara,
      your eyes are really beautiful,i would try this look.

      ReplyDelete
    25. phenomenal post Sara!! I'm trying out this look today!!! thank you for sharing and inspiring me, as always :)))

      ReplyDelete
    26. I love this! I can never do a cut crease, now i hope you do more tutorials! Esp the Urban Decay pallete one :)

      ReplyDelete
    27. So gorgeous! Your lid color kind of looks like MAC Woodwinked, which I just bought the other day. Can't wait to wear it ;)

      ReplyDelete
    28. Awesome tutorial Sara.. keep it up!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    29. What a gorgeous look, I soo want to try this out! Greetings from Finland :) Btw, what mascara are you using? Is it volumizing? The bristles really look good and I think that mascara would work for my lashes too..

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hey Pazqu, thank you for the lovely comment ^_^

        I used Maybelline Colossal Volum Express for this look. I don't find it so volumizing but it sure defines and lengthens them. :)

        Delete
    30. Sara i have fallen in love with your blog.Thank u so much.stay blessed!

      ReplyDelete
    31. i love reading your blogs ^_^
      detailed description. want to be a beauty blogger too. any suggestion?

      ReplyDelete

    Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

    Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

    For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

    NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)