Color Studio Professional Pro Blush Swatches

Color Studio Professional Pro Blush Swatches

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 Sara Hassan , 26 Comments
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush

I shared my thoughts on one of the Pro Blushers a couple of weeks back - Audacious Orange is indeed one of my go-to blushers this season. Today, I am gonna show you swatches of the other three shades from the range.

Pro Blush
  • Easy to blend with foundation for any skin tone
  • Long lasting Effects
  • For contouring
  • Light weight application
  • Aesthetic beauty care
Available in 5 shades

Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush
swatches of color studio pro blush
Color Studio Professional Pro Blush Swatches
My thoughts
Color Studio Professional came out with five Pro Blushers which of course isn't a huge range BUT what impresses me the most is the fact that each shade in this range is unique and super wearable. The colors would flatter fair to dark medium skin tones quite well. Weather you want to wear it to work or want some glam on a night out, these blushes are suitable for any time of the day.

Four of the shades, excluding Pixie Pink, have tiny bit of shimmer in them which isn't very visible after application. Audacious Orange is a bright peachy orange and is still my top favorite from the bunch. It's such a happy color and I absolutely love wearing it. Natural Glow is a soft peach with faint pink hue. It looks absolutely natural on me. By natural I don't mean it doesn't show up at all; it shows up as a subtle light glow. It's the lightest shade which makes it great for day time looks but it might be too light for dark medium skin tones. Pixie Pink is a gorgeous warm pink and is my second favorite. It has a matte finish which makes it ideal for day time. Havana is a neutral pink brown which would compliment medium to dark medium skin tones; it makes a beautiful winter blush in my opinion.

Overall, all the blushes have great pigmentation and soft texture. To find out more, read my review HERE.

Color Studio Professional Pro Blush costs PKR 600 and can be found at all major superstores across Pakistan. Catch Color Studio Professional on Facebook for updates.

What do you think it? Have you tried anything from Color Studio Professional yet?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

26 comments :

  1. Love it! Especially Natural Glow, just in love with that shade! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to purchase the shade "natural glow".. i love peach tone blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I havn't tried any of these but in near future going to buy Audacious orange... I am lovin it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked each and every shade in this range!!!! it's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. they oxidised on my skin didnt seem very nice whn i swatched it in the store but looks fab whwn u do it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe these blushes tone down with the passage of time. I assume your skin to be oily so I'd suggest applying a compact powder before putting these on. It's the oil on our skin that oxidizes the ingredients in the product and washes it away. Hope this helps! :) x

      Delete
  6. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont think ive seen this in the us, but they look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're available in the US yet. I hope it does.

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness!! I can't even pick a favorite! The colors are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I love how the shade range is so natural and wearable!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty swatches i love natural glow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..these blushes look amazing! Are they available only in Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  12. pixie pink looks gorgeous in the swatch!all of the colors are very pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try all of them that but Audacious Orange and Havana are NICE!!!!!

    xoxo, @RevealingBeaute

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite is Audacious Orange too! It's an absolutely beautiful shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all shades, can't wait to them on your face Sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the review!
    m in need of a peach blush n i cant decide which one ro choose.. audacious orange seems quite bold n m scared 'natural glow' wont show up much *confused* i hv a fair complexion.. pls help out..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're fair skinned, you'd love 'natural glow'. It does show up beautifully on pale complexions. :) x

      And about 'Audacious Orange', sure it looks scary in the pan but its really up to you how you apply it. Keep a light hand, like I do, and it appears just perfect.

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)