Etude House Nail Polish in Shade 31

Etude House Nail Polish in Shade 31

Saturday, June 02, 2012 Sara Hassan , 24 Comments
Etude House Nail Polish in Shade 31

A few months back, I spotted Etude House nail polishes at Agha's superstore Karachi and instantly fell in love with shade 31.

Etude House Nail Polish in Shade 31
My thoughts
I know glitter polish can be a pain to remove but who cares, I love the sparkly look on my nails. Shade 31 is a gorgeous deep purple glitter. I was surprised by the formula since I wasn't expecting much for the price I paid for it; it applies smooth and dries quick. I applied 3 coats plus a top coat to achieve the result you see in the photos.

Etude House Nail Polish in Shade 31 can be found at Agha's superstore for PKR 310. I will be picking more shades in the future.

What do you think about it? Love glittery nails?

24 comments :

  1. I love it, it really is surprising to know it dried quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never seen a shade like this! very unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. that looks so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. really unique shade all sparkling...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glitter polishes that gives coverage like this one. Lovely shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love nail lacquers. It is looking so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shade looks *incredible.* I like sparkly polishes too despite how hard it is to remove! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. its so pretty!! i love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is looking really pretty... pretty glitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is quite possibly the prettiest nail color I've seen in a long time:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of Antique by Picture Polish, but this one's more of a pink than a purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a gorgeous shade!!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)