Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Swinger

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Swinger

Saturday, June 09, 2012 Sara Hassan , 15 Comments

Illamasqua has just recently released it's Naked Strangers Collection and so I am swatching 'Swinger' on my nails today.

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Swinger
My thoughts
Would you just look at it?! It's such a gorgeous shade, perfect for the season I think. Swinger is described as glistening platinum gold on Illamasqua's website. I love the texture; absolutely love the metallic flecks in it. It applies effortlessly and dries very quick. The formula is quite opaque so I did only two coats with a top coat on.

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Swinger is priced £13.50 and can be purchased from the website here.

What do you think about this shade?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

15 comments :

  1. Beautiful polish! ♥
    Love your nails, they look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing color. really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I like that it's textured, makes it look edgier xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous metallic color. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing..it's just that perfect gold. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh.. that is so beautiful! i am loving golds and bronzes this season.. and that? it just takes my heart away.. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like.. Pure gold!! OMG, I'd love to pair it up with a simple formal jora to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous...It looks incredible. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh!! So nice I like the texture of this Gold Nail Polish. Really incredible to have this on my own. I will really buy this kind of polish. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)