Jewelry by C & H

Jewelry by C & H

Thursday, June 28, 2012 Sara Hassan , 21 Comments

Fashion jewelry cannot get any cheaper than this.

C & H Jewellery
We provide premium quality fashion jewellery and watches at cheap prices. Our main goal is the satisfaction of our customers. We do not wish to earn riches by keeping the prices high; we just want to keep our customers happy.

Golden chain bracelet -- PKR 320
Black and sliver layered bracelet -- PKR 560
Black and sliver layered bracelet -- PKR 560
Golden bangle -- PKR 360
Golden bangle -- PKR 360
My thoughts
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prices. They are, without a doubt, very inexpensive and the quality speaks for itself. A couple of girls tell me that they can't jewelry shop internationally since they don't own a credit card and wanted a miracle to happen. Here's your answer! The prices at C & H are so reasonable, you don't need to go through the hassle of getting things shipped here or fearing your package may get lost or damaged. C & H will take care of that.

C & H is a local business and they don't ship outside Pakistan. Check out their page for more designs and details.

What do you think about the bracelets and the bangle?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

21 comments :

  1. Wow! Now that is affordable and chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the stuff is from chinese store u reviwed earlier :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Wardah. It's from that site. People who don't own Visa credit can shop from here now at very reasonable prices :) x

      Delete
  3. The golden bangle and the bracelet is one , i decided to buy from C & H :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And when I asked the other local jewelery sellers on facebook, they say there's difference in quality that's why C & H are cheaper. This means they are wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures!
    great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now thats what I call a deal breaker. Thank you so much for reviewing this Sara, Im totally crazy about jewellery these days and this is one of the VERY few online stores who isn't charging exaggerated prices. The rest are looting people sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I am in love with them all!! This is truly a miracle! Look at the prices! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the gold bangle at the end is soo different! looks very classy (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post SARA..... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the banhgles

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome prices are great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...wish they shipped to India!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gold cuff bracelet is soo chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have very good taste in jewelry I think. I have a few key pieces I love but when it comes to accessorizing? I'm hopelessly lost. I love your selection here but I never would have thought to pick the pieces up myself, individually.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! How do we order the products on this blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Haneen, please visit the online store to shop. Facebook link is mentioned by the end of the post. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  16. Aasalam Aalaikum Sara, I have been a silent reader of your blog. Your collection is awesome... It seems our tastes in cosmetic and jewelry are same.

    I wanted to ask if any of the online jewelry store has their own website instead of facebook page?

    Kindly guide me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amag, thank you for appreciating :)

      You can check out JMC Nail Art on Facebook. They now have a website too where you can purchase jewelry and other stuff xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)