Jewelry Haul -- June

Jewelry Haul -- June

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 Sara Hassan , 45 Comments

I did a little jewelry haul two weeks ago that I received yesterday. I love the feeling when I get my packages because it's such a relief getting your order on time and in good shape. I shopped online from Yun520 (now YunXi Foreign Trade) and I am quite satisfied. My package was nicely wrapped and the store owner was very cooperative. Let's see what I got, shall we?

White & Black Punk Belt Bracelet
Snake Twist Stud Earring

Butterfly Bow Pearl Ring
Butterfly Bow Pearl Ring
Heart Stud Earring
Flower Pearl Earring
Cute Headset Retro Style Ring
Colorful Rhinestone Ring
Pirate Skull Ring
Shiny Black Zebra Necklace
Shiny Black Zebra Necklace
My thoughts
This is not my first purchase from this site. In fact I did some shopping from some other store named Utopia. Just like with Ebay or Amazon, you have to be very careful because you can't trust every seller on this site. Make sure you have checked these three options -- free shipping, show retail only and assurance plus -- if you are buying jewelry for personal use. There are a handful of stores that do not  give 'Assurance Plus' so I suggest steering clear of such stores.

As for the mode of payment, they only accept Visa Credit not Visa Debit. I have both so I tried shopping with my debit but the transaction failed. Not to mention, you can't purchase only one item if you have ticked the free shipping option. Some stores take minimum orders worth $10 while some $15. So yeah, it's free shipping at the cost of minimum purchase. Edit: I guess they've now changed their policy. For some items, the shipping is free while some have a fixed shipping cost of $1-2.

As I said, this is my second shopping experience (third is on its way), I've to say this store has become my favorite place to shop my jewelry from. Everything is SO cheap and the quality isn't bad either. I can't say if you will get each item in good shape for instance, crystals in a ring can be missing, color of an earring can be different from what you've ordered, the overall quality may not appear the same as shown in the photos. So it's a total risk any way! Nonetheless, I see some very unique pieces on this site that aren't available at stores here as yet but you can find some online Facebook shops that are dealing in this kind of jewelery in case you don't own a credit card.

The shipping can take up to two to three weeks and you don't have to give any duty/tax whatsoever for small packages. However, I can't assure whether your order will reach you or not as unfortunately packages do get lost sometimes. In case you were wondering, you cannot track your package. I know this is scary but that's how it is. They say they ship via EMS/DHL but that's only for wholesale orders; I get my packages from China Mail.

I hope you liked my haul! ♥ ^_^

45 comments :

  1. Everything looks amazing but those bracelets <3. I am so going to get them asap. Loved the haul and clicks are awesome... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome haul Sara! I love the belt bracelets <3

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Loved the belt bracelets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks. Those bracelets are looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. did I said WAOOOO...
    yes i m speech less you know what I am so much in love with that bow ring,
    retro style ring is really very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I love the rings and wrist bands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, good looking haul! could u please show us how you style the snake twist stud? I might get it, but I wouldn't know how to carry it off with Pakistani styling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful haul Sara ;-) I love the shiny black zebra necklace & heart studs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a beautiful haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a lot of cute things! I like the snake twist stud earring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did u get the ear studs from ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww such a beautiful haul...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah!nice jewellery..
    i've been shopping from that store for quite some time now i'm looking for studs and spikes as i cant find them in pakistan..do you know any store that have them with free shipping??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hamy! I haven't come across any store as yet :)

      Delete
  14. Does any one knows where can i get spikes and studs without shipping charges to pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  15. flower pearl earing are soooooooooooooooo lovely:)nice haul though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. everything looks amazing <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sara, could you please explain how to go about shopping on this website you have mentioned, like how much did it cost, payment methods etc. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mashal, please email me for this so that we can discuss. Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. I want to knw the same. Payment methods

      Delete
  18. awsomeeee and unique <3 love your haul :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your new bracelets are the coolest items in your jewelry haul!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey sarah :) everything is awesome!! can you plz tell how to order the stuff?? love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wardah, I have updated the post. Hope you get your answers :)

      Delete
    2. thankyou so much sarah :)

      Delete
  21. Hi Sarah, great jewelry haul! I love the closeups, you can really see the pieces well! I especially like the bracelets, the bow, the hearts and the flower studs and the skull! This skull is so pretty that I would actually wear it, I normaly don't wear skulls! :-))
    As for the white wedges: they are great but I have to be so careful so they don't get stained! My black jeans already colored them light grey at the top :-(

    ;-)
    blusherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blusherine ^_^

      I know they get stained easily but they look so pretty. I won't use them very often :) x

      Delete
  22. Just placed my order :) How many days does it take to deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  23. It takes around 2 to 3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You... What have you done? D: All that hard-earned money. Oh Lord. Bye bye money. Bye bye..

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! I loved every Piece. They are so gorgeous! My fav was the "bow pearl ring".. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey Sara , these products !
    i couldn't stop myself from clicking the page you mentioned YUN520 to check out more products.

    I need to know what payment mode you used and can we only pay in dollars or in Pak Rs. as well?

    Plus , did you pay one time delivery charges ( 1.89 USD ) for all these items or do we have to pay shipping cost from China to Pak for every product that we order in one order? please confirm !

    Regards with lots of love,
    Rabia !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rabia, I shopped from this store (they've changed the name now) with Visa Credit as they don't accept Visa Debit.At that time, there were no delivery charges for orders over $15 but now I guess they've changed their policy. I just checked and I got to know that for some items, the shipping is free while some have a fixed shipping cost of $1.89. :)

      Delete
  27. awesome picks.. lovely stuff i got my parcel 2days back aswell from Aliexpress.

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey sara!
    loved ur haul,couldn't stop myself from ordering from that store!but my package has not been here since last 3 weeks,I was wondering if I could reclaim the money in case the package is lost?
    help!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Give it a week or more. If you still don't get your order, get in touch with the supplier. If that doesn't work out, open a dispute on the website to reclaim your cash.

    ReplyDelete
  30. plz plz plz mujy snake earing lainy hain kahan se loun shops mein avalible hi nahi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)