MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 5 & 6

MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 5 & 6

Saturday, June 16, 2012 Sara Hassan , 23 Comments

Don't we all just love wearing bright and fun colors in summer? For PKR 200, MUA nail varnish is a STEAL.

MUA Nail Varnish
This might be the best thing you see on the Internet yet. (Unless you've been watching cute animal videos on YouTube!) Why?! Because our amazing Nail Varnish retails at just...wait...£1! Changing your nails isn't only the nicest feeling ever, it's also the easiest way to accessorize an outfit as well as adding a little dash of on trend colour. You can wear an all black outfit, but jazz it up with our bright pink in shade 16! You could be wearing a cute pastel dress and want to add to the theme with our gorgeous turquoise pastel in shade 5. The possibilities are endless and our Nail Varnish is long-wearing, chip resistant and well, amazing.

MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 5
MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 6
My thoughts
Shade 5 is a refreshing mint and Shade 6 is a bright red. I love mints and so my favorite has to be shade 5. I am not a red nail polish lover nonetheless I cannot deny how very pretty it looks. Shade 5 is a bit sheer but can get opaque after 3 coats. Shade 6 needs only 2 coats to get fully opaque.

I like the formula; it's not too thick or thin but I don't like the applicator and I wish it was more flatter. These nail polishes are not very quick drying or long wearing (definitely need a top coat to seal them) but for Rs. 200, they're more than just good.

You can purchase MUA Nail Varnish from Just4girls.pk for PKR 200. You can also visit MUA's website to shop.

What do you think about MUA Nail Varnish?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

23 comments :

  1. waoo..such awesome colors..Love the detail..

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves! how many ml in one bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara It is so cute.. so gorgeous colors sara :) Loving both colors yaar.. You made my day Girl! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my hands on mua asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUA nailcolor swatches by u were the one thing i ws keenly waiting for! They r amazing. Thanx sarah =D
    p.s also do a review on color studio pro foundation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the review . Sara can you tell me which camera/ model you are using ? Amazing results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) xx

      I am using a Nikon D90.

      Delete
  7. I have a couple of shades from MUA. Picked them up over the weekend from Superdrug for £1. Real steal and awesome colors to choode from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love their polishes I have loads.. I've been looking for a red polish lately and I might try this one.. it looks flawless hun.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. theyre both soo beautiful!! love em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice:))

    n uh are really very beautifull!!
    i like ur ol reviews :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. The website wouldn't work & Just4girls.pk has very limited products.Any idea of where I can get the nail constellations by MUA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ehmen, check out Dhanak's Facebook page. They are trustworthy online store and I've shopped MUA from them. Thank you! x

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)