My Mini Mixed Haul

My Mini Mixed Haul

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 Sara Hassan , 37 Comments

Hola Chicas!

I recently shopped some goodies that I am very excited to share with you today. I hope this finds all of you in the pink of health and cheer. So let's move on to the haul, shall we?

Starting from left, I got my self  TWO L'Oreal Elnett Hairsprays because I simply love this product. I have tried it in Extra Strength and I absolutely enjoyed using it. This time round I also bought one in Supreme Hold. I will be reviewing them both very soon. They cost PKR 695 each.

Next I got a gel-based sunscreen named SpectraBAN SC. Gosh! I've been wanting it so bad. I don't remember the name but it was one of you who recommended me this product, thanks a bunch! I got mine from Agha's superstore's pharmacy but I also spotted it at Mota's. It costs PKR 1900. I know it's expensive but dermatologists recommend it for combination to oily skin. You will have to wait for my take on it. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I got Pond's White Beauty Cleansing Milk for PKR 225. I am really hoping it to be good. I also got myself Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent for PKR 600. I have read some good reviews on it but I have yet to see that for myself. Next I got the very famous Benefit's The POREfessional -- it's priced PKR 3475. The parcel took some time but my patience was finally rewarded; thanks to Beauty Unleashed from Facebook.

Golden bow bracelet
A bow ring & a daisy ring
funky blue parrot earrings
Last but not the least, I got some jewelry pieces from the same website I hauled from a few weeks ago. In case you missed the post. click here. I love the golden bow bracelet, the funky parrot earrings and the cute daisy ring. I don't like the bow ring much because it was shown golden in the photos which was clearly misleading. Also, some items were missing and damaged but that's another story. The rest I love!

Hope you enjoyed my mini mixed haul -- sounds more like a dish than a haul! ^_^

37 comments :

  1. whats the price of pore minimisure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. updated the post. Please check the price :) xx

      Delete
  2. Porefessional!! You got it, now I'm totally jealous. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saraaaaaaaa! You finally got the Porefessional, it has been on your wishlist since you started! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....I own two of the products fro mthis haul, Loreal Hair Spray and Benefit Poreffessional :)) luvly earrigns and other jewellery..:))Luv it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Stuff dear,,I love the turquoise feather earrings..cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the porefessional. Slides on like butter!
    Love your haul, the parrot feather earrings are soooo cute. Heading over to check the site you recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! I love the Ponds cleansing milk, I have been using it since years now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. from where can i get the jewellery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tayyaba, follow the link that I have mentioned in this post regarding jewelry. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  9. i m using this sun blok its superb as its non greasy ,,i love it i culdnt use sunblok becoz they were so greasy but this product was sugested to me by my dctr nd i love it ,,hve to apply it 15 to 20 bfre going out as it is mention on it ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW sara how can it be mini haul buddy... it is an amazing haul :) loving it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bow ring - I just fell in love with it!! So gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul. Jewelry is so so gorgeous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sarah great post as always <3
    If u don't mind me asking, i was about to order some jewellery from this website and u said some things were damaged or misleading. Do u suggest i go forward wd my transaction?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rija! <3

    Well, I got my refund so no issue now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please try out The Bodyshop Seaweed Pore Perfector too and give a comparison review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul sara <3 Would love to see the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  17. those betsy johnson earrings are too cute for words!:)n the rimmel stay matte has been my most repurchased item over the last 3 years, i use it in 001! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sarah nice haul...
    Can you tell me which payment method you used for jewellery?
    Western Union or Credit card?
    if western union wht was their fee?
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) xx

      I used a credit card. I have no clue about paying through western union.

      Delete
  19. love that rimmel powder :) cute earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those earrings are so cute :) I saw the same version diff color on another website :)
    Superb Haul Sara :) It's always a pleasure to read your blog.
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The spectraban sun block is really great. And very skin friendly.Hope u like it. And u did pay an arm and a leg for Porefessional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I really hope it's worth it! :D

      Delete
  22. That Rimmel Stay Matte is my holy grail product!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use spectra ban sun block. Absolutely love it. It's invisible, absorbs within seconds and works on the skin all day. It can definitely fight the heat here. And I also have rimmel's stay matte in silky beige. It's a great powder and very nicely locks in foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Sara waiting for ur review on porefessional...that is it a good primer or best one for oily skin and all details ...do it in ur first take plz:)n btw nice haul:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. How's the ponds white beauty milk?

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice haul ....
    which cleansing milk would you like to recommend for the oily skin type???

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)