Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection – Review & swatches

Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection – Review & swatches

Friday, July 13, 2012 Sara Hassan , 21 Comments

Color Studio Professional recently introduced Haute Nails Collection in Pakistan. Wanna take a look? 

Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection
Apply with Color Studio Professional Base Coat to protect and nourish your nails. Top if off with our Super Top Coat to protect the Color & Shine for an an immaculate finish. Formulated without Toluene & Formaldehyde Safe for women to use.

Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Latte
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Silver Goddess
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Jade
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Celebrity
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Haute Wheels
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Superman Blue
Color Studio Professional Haute Nails Collection -- Hot Red
My thoughts
Color Studio Professional really amazes me -- they are super cheap, good quality and produce collections that are up-to-date. My favorite from the bunch is Latte, Jade & Superman Blue. The collection contains 22 shades and I have swatched only seven.

Like all Color Studio Professional nail colors, the formula applies smooth however metallic shades can appear streaky. Also, I had no drying issues; all dried pretty quick I believe. Most of them need only two coats to get fully opaque. With a top coat on, you can stretch the life of your polish for up to seven days.

Each color is priced PKR 250 and is available at all the leading super stores nation wide. You can also purchase online from Just4girls.pk and Mascara Mafia.com.

What do you think about the new collection? Have you tried it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

21 comments :

  1. Lovely swatches ,I have really small non existent nails which makes me hate nailpolishes, but i think in the inside I love nail polishes , they are so colorful and bright and I love doing nail art and stuff too , i guess its just my non existant nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jade! By far my fav. Great swatches sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I like Latte and Haute Wheels. When it comes to nail polish swatches, you always provide us the best of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waoo,,Awesome! nice colors :) thanks for this colorful post..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept staring at "Latte" it is just gorgeous.all the nail colors look very creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Shades! im loving the Latte 0ne :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors. Latte, jade and hot red are beautiful! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haute Wheels is sooo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want Latte! This is such a dreamy shade. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colors!..We dont get it in India:((

    ReplyDelete
  11. A coincidence, I'm also loving jade, latte and superman blue. I'm gonna rush to the mall right away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Color Studio! That's an amazing collection. Latte is a shade I've been looking for, for soo long. Spider man blue looks good too.

    Heading to the store in the morning to buy latte!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great swatches and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, the red and the coral orange are soooo shiny and fierce!!! love your swatches Sara :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous swatches Sara...I loved hot red, superman blue and Jade!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome shadess luv all of them

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving jade,superman blue and red :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. soon I am going to get latte and jade for my self:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ist and 3rd are mine fav ones ...love all

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)