Color Studio Professional Neon Collection – Review & swatches

Color Studio Professional Neon Collection – Review & swatches

Friday, July 06, 2012 Sara Hassan , 22 Comments

Neon nails is all the rage this season. Color Studio Professional has recently launched its neon collection for all you fashion devotees out there. Wanna have a look?

Color Studio Professional Neon Collection
Apply with Color Studio Professional Base Coat to protect and nourish your nails. Top if off with our Super Top Coat to protect the Color & Shine for an an immaculate finish. Formulated without Toluene & Formaldehyde Safe for women to use

Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Elixir
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Pink
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Green
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Orange
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Devil
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Red
Color Studio Professional Neon Collection -- Neon Blue
My thoughts
The collection is remarkable. My favorites are Neon Elixir, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Devil & Neon Pink. The formula is great -- applies smoothly without worry. Also, I had no drying issues; all dried pretty quick I believe. Some of them are sheer and need three coats to get fully opaque while some need only two. With a top coat on, you can definitely stretch out the life of your polish for up to seven days.

Each color is priced PKR 350 and is available at all the leading super stores nation wide. You can also purchase online from Just4girls.pk and Mascara Mafia.com.

What do you think about the new collection? Have you tried it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

22 comments :

  1. Omg ! awesome .. nice review .
    i am waiting for mine nail colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neon Pink!! all of these look great for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all are amazing shades! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hot pink and the green's so totally gorgeous <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neon Devil and Orange are to die for!
    Love this post Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades and lovely nail shape :P nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. neons are trending. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok... Lovely shades, i'm sooo tempted to try them out and I'm not even a nail polish lover;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, im loving the colors! Seem worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD ! the shades are to die for :) . Must buy !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love them! Such a wide color range. Neon polishes typically glow in the dark, do they glow to?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving neon pink and neon devil..will chek and get my nail color stash updated:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors, but I don't like the number of coats D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing....loved the swatches :)

    Can you please tell me how many coats did you apply?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)