MUA Heaven and Earth Palette – Review, swatches & a look!

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette – Review, swatches & a look!

Sunday, July 01, 2012 Sara Hassan , 44 Comments

I absolutely adore MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 15 and consider it an absolute steal for the price. In fact, it's my go-to mono eyeshadow for one minute smokey eye. Trying out MUA palette for the first time. Behold the Heaven and Earth Palette!

12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette
All our beautiful palettes come with 12 complimentary shades so you can pick and choose for a variety of looks. They're a soft, blendable texture that glides on with ease. At just £4, you basically need them all...

Heaven and Earth is the ultimate neutrals palette containing everything you need to create your gorgeous natural look. Sweep a light colour under the eyebrows and on the top of the eyelid before simply brushing over any one of the beautiful bronze shades over the lid for the easiest, foolproof natural neutral eye! (Try saying that quickly!) This palette usually sells out in the blink of an eye so if you can see this page it's probably worth sticking one in your basket as soon as possible!
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette review and swatches
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette (swatches)
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette (a quick eye look)
My thoughts
Just when you thought Heaven and Earth houses shades dupable for UD’s NAKED, MUA launched another palette named Undressed which I believe would be a HOT selling dupe for NAKED. MUA sure knows how to exploit our weakness for neutral eye shadows, don’t they? *grins*

Anyway, let’s talk about Heaven and Earth. First of all, this is definitely a palette for neutral lovers. It has got twelve gorgeous shades revolving around cream, beige, brown, burgundy and every single shade you  need to create wearable looks with. Now here comes the rave and this is coming from someone who fortunately owns NAKED. To be honest, I am quite impressed. If this palette lures you into getting it, trust me, you won’t regret it. Each and every shade is uber pigmented with a soft texture that is picked up on the brush easily. FYI, my sister makes swatches for my blog and after she swatched these, she told me how buttery smooth they felt and how easy it was to swatch them. So you need no struggle at all!

Even though there isn't any matte shade in this palette, which might disappoint some, I personally find the shades to be super wearable. The finish is satin with some of the shades having tiny dispersed shimmer giving them a beautiful sheen. I do think it has less shimmer compared to NAKED which makes it a lot more wearable for everyday. The shades aren't powdery so there is hardly any fallout plus the silkiness of the texture makes blending a cinch -- I absolutely enjoy doing looks with it. Along with natural day time looks,  the brown toned shades could be used to create sultry smokey eyes for evening. To cut it short, I absolutely LOVE this palette. For the price it’s unbelievably good. Good job MUA!

You might like it if…
  • You are into neutral colors.
  • You expect good pigmentation.
  • You expect a soft texture.
  • You look for an easy blending.
  • You expect negligible fallouts.
  • You want a budget-friendly neutral eyeshadow palette.
You might not like it if…
  • You’re not into neutral colors.
  • You want some matte shades.
My rating
4.5/5

MUA 12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette comes with a price tag of PKR 700 and is available at Just4girls.pk. You can also visit MUA's website to shop.

What do you think about Heaven and Earth Palette? Have you tried it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

44 comments :

  1. Wow Sara. This palette is really nice and price is no doubt a steal. I am a big fan of MUA's eye shadow palettes. Really inexpensive and amazing results.
    The look your created is beautiful. Thank you for the post. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sahrish! Yes, for the price, it's really good :)

      Delete
  2. luvly ones Sara.....:)I love this palette...especially for its price:)
    Now there is an offer going on in MUA website, if you spend 8 Pounds, U will get their new limited edition palette for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really great sarah. Even I heard about the undressed palette, the name is so obvious to the original lol. I am actually looking at their limited edition going for gold palette. great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Yes, the limited edition one looks good :)

      Delete
  4. Nice Pick Sara! it is wow palette ;) you made my day ;) few colors are dupe of Naked Palette by UD. :) shades are amazing the look u created is just wow. Best of luck and keep it up... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the shades are amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this palette is soo beautiful, amazing swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew about them but I sure want it now! Awesome swatches and I love your new photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use mine all the time! Deffo something you can wear everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shades and great eye makeup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like thiz one ... ur eye looks prettier..<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore the Heaven & Earth palette, I've been using it everyday.
    I want the undresses palette but I can't find it anywhere.
    Great review.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looove the look you created and nice thorough review with great pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love this palette..and I have already ordered undressed palette..they have also launched a gold palette..amazing stuff from mua..love the eye look

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i want this one so nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply love the palette .... Lovely neutral shades for everyday look Im so going try that out for sure , thanks for sharing <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shades look absolutely gorgeous...Your eye look has got me sold!
    Thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this palette! Its def my most reached for eye shadow palete

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are wonderfully inexpensive! I absolutely love the pretty pastels palette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It deff reminds me of the naked palette but it should have a few mattes in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. tempted...but will wait till u review undressed as it will make my choice easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous palette Sara...and loved your EOTD.....I've tried a couple of MUA eyeshadows before..this palette looks like a steal with all the earthen shades in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. just read a review and saw comparassion swatches of MUA undressed palette v/s UD naked palette in one of the beauty blog.. MUA did an awesomely great job at very affordable prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are some seriously pigmented shades! Wow! I'm impressed! I do love matte shades but these are so rich and beautiful that I love them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. agh ! I Missed reading your reviews ans above all wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  25. AWesome!! loved your blogs!! really helpful sara thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent review, just linked it to my latest article in which I hauled this palette :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for your lovely words Maila. ^_^

      Delete
  27. hey sara, great review!Im just confused now between MUA heaven and Earth and Undressed palette :/ which one to get!! If this has more shimmer and 'Undressed' has less, would that make them better for casual use AND formal use? Please do reply, thanksss :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I am not sure about 'Undressed' since I haven't tried it yet but you can look for online swatches for comparisons, I'm sure that would help. Also Undressed is a dupe for NAKED :) xx

      Delete
  28. Wonderful palette i have the same from mua :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just got my heaven n earth palette from just4girls n totally loving it.
    also gt the Avon super lash mascara from dhanak though its in diff packing than the one u reviewd bt am sure it will be good too. blog has got me addicted n i guess am gona soon become a makeup junkie :p

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Sara! I just read one of your reviews and now I am reading your blogs! It is soooo addicting and I love the fact that your reviews are simple yet in depth.

    Between sleek storm/ au naturale and MUA heaven and earth, which do you prefer? UD naked has always been buttery and highly pigmented, which of the brands is comparable with UD?

    You got me thinking about SLEEK STORM but as I was reading this, I got confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Storm and Heaven & Earth equally. They're great drugstore palettes but of course you can't get the same texture and quality as that of UD's Naked. :) x

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)