So if we aren't using any brushes, how are we gonna get that flawless look? Well, you only need to have some cosmetic sponges, cotton swabs and of course makeup.
Below is the list of products that I used. I have marked the eyeshadows that were used to create the look.
For face, I used:
- Anatomicals Daily Face Cream (read review here)
- Catrice Primer and Fine Smoothing Refiner (read review here)
- Catrice Infinite Matt liquid foundation.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in "Transparent". (read review here)
- Collection 2000 concealer in "Medium". (read review here)
- Jelly Pong Pong OMNIBRONZE. (read review here)
- Sleek MakeUP GLO Highlighter in "Bronze Baby". (read review here)
- Color Studio Professional Pro Blusher in "Pixie Pink". (read review here)
- MUA eyeshadow primer. (read review here)
- MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette. (read review here)
- Avon Super Shock Mascara.
- Color Studio Professional Knock Out Eye Marker (read review here)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
- DMGM Crayon Kohl Pencil. (read review here)
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in "Brown Black".
- Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick in "Coral Reef". (read review here)
- Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss in "No Regrets".
1. Moisturize beforehand. Take a tiny amount of primer.
2. Apply it with your fingers.
3. Take out some foundation on a wedge sponge.
4. Apply and blend foundation with sponge. Use your fingers if you want to.
5. Make tiny dots of concealer under your eyes.
6. Blend with a small sponge or fingers.
7. With an eyebrow pencil, define your brows.
8. Apply eyeshadow primer and blend with your finger.
9. Use a sponge applicator to apply the lightest shade (lid & highlight) on three-fourth of your lid.
10. Apply the second lid color (lid 2) on the outer corner of the lid.
11. Blend the colors together and take some color on to the crease too.
12. With a cotton swab, apply a deep brown (crease) in your crease.
13. Blend blend blend.
14. Apply the second crease color (crease 2) slightly above the crease.
15. Dab another color above the crease (crease 3) and blend them all with your finger.
16. When it's blended, apply deep brown (crease) again to define the crease.
17. Apply the lightest shade (lid & highlight) to highlight your brow bone.
18. With a small sponge, gently blend the colors together. (you can skip this step if you wish)
19. If you're not good at lining your eyes with a liquid eyeliner, line them with a marker first -- it's easier.
20. Now apply a liquid eyeliner on top to make it look intense.
21. Apply deep brown (crease) and the lightest shade (lid & highlight) on your lower lid.
22. Apply a black eyeliner pencil half-way on your waterline.
23. Curl your eyelashes.
24. Put on a mascara.
25. Dab some pressed/setting powder over foundation.
26. Apply a bronzer with your finger just below your cheek bone to contour. Blend!
27. Apply and blend blush with your fingers.
28. Use your finger to highlight the apples of your cheeks.
29. With a lip balm applied underneath, cover your lips with a lipstick.
30. Apply lip gloss (if desired).
And here's what you get.
|Neutral Eye Makeup|