Pond’s White Beauty Cleansing Milk – Review

Pond’s White Beauty Cleansing Milk – Review

Monday, August 06, 2012 Sara Hassan , 11 Comments

If you're looking for a good cleansing milk that's dirt cheap, Pond’s White Beauty Cleansing Milk is your answer.

White Beauty Cleansing Milk
Making a clean skin, feels smooth and natural looking sunny glow like a pearl. Equipped with a Pearl Nutrient, Vitamin B3 and the AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that actively remove impurities without causing skin dryness.

Pond’s White Beauty Cleansing Milk
My thoughts
If you’re someone who wears makeup day in, day out, you need more than just a standard face wash to take it off. Even if you don’t wear makeup, your skin calls for proper cleansing.

Previously, I was using Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk which I love. I wasn’t gonna try a new one but my sister insisted to try this. I have to say, this one doesn’t quite match up with the former, yet, it is good enough. It has a nice mild scent that doesn't linger and does a good job removing dirt and makeup but when it comes to taking off say, eyeliners or waterproof mascara, you need to struggle for its proper removal. By that, I mean, you need a good amount of product on your face to cleanse. It doesn't sting my eyes but some people complain it does. The product claims to not let your skin dry which I believe is true. If you have oily/combination skin, I would advise washing your face afterwards for it leaves behind a greasy feeling which takes plenty of time to dry.

Directions: Take a generous amount of product in your hand, rub gently against your skin and cleanse with a cotton pad. Later on, rinse your face.

You might like it if…
  • You expect it to remove dirt and makeup from your face.
  • It keeps your skin hydrated. 
  • You don't mind the mild scent.
  • You are looking for low-cost cleansing milk.
You might not like it if…
  • You need to struggle a bit to remove eyeliners or waterproof mascara.
  • You don’t like the greasiness it leaves behind.
  • You need a generous amount of the product that results in it being used up quickly.
My rating
3.5/5

For its price, I think this product does well. Ponds White Beauty Cleansing Milk costs PKR 225 and comes in 150 ml bottle. I got mine from Agha's Superstore.

What do you think about it? Have it tried it?

11 comments :

  1. Oh i don't think i will like this! The greasy feeling i don't like so much after washing my face. Great review Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review :) but It did not work for me at all. I do not know why????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review Sarah! I'm so happy they sell this product in my country. Pond's has been around forever, my granny used it all her life, then my mum and now I'm slowly getting into it. It has always seem a bit better for dry skin, but they've reformulated many of their products and now I think my combination/oily skin would like it a lot better. I use a cream with soy and mallow to remove my makeup and I adore it, but it's not sold localy, I have to travel to Argentina to get it (it's really that good! LOL), so this Pond's would be a great alternative for me. xx Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the smell but it leaves my skin so oily and I always have breakouts after using it.
    Thanks for sharing ur thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds good but i have started using cleansers without SLS and other chemicals.. i wonder if this has them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has no SLS in it. Of course the other ingredients are there.

      Delete
  6. thanks for the review i use this product and i did good for me as i have acombination skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful review I've always been meaning to try this lotion the fragrance so nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always heard so much about Pond's but never tried any of their products, this in particular wouldn't work well for me because it wouldn't work well for oily skin but I will definitely stop and take a look in their aisle next time I am out shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely review. I love their cleansing wipes. I haven't tried anything else from them just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great review but should study more deep ........

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)