Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE – Review & swatches

Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE – Review & swatches

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 Sara Hassan , 14 Comments

Fancy juicy lips?

Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE
Glossy lips – as warm and natural as the earth and the sun. This lipgloss underlines the sensual finish of the new Bohemian style with a subtle shimmer that makes your lips look even fuller! We can feel the delicate texture as we experience the breathtaking look!

Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE
Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE
Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE Swatches
Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE -- 01 My Home Is My Sand Castle
Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection LE -- 04 Looking Sunkissed
My thoughts
Let me start off by saying that I really like the packaging of the product – comes in a big glass tube with a flat doe foot applicator and beautiful bohemian design on the cap. I got two colors to try – 01 My Home Is My Sand Castle which is a nice nude shade with golden shimmer and 04 Looking Sunkissed, a berry red with shimmer. Both shades deliver sheer to medium coverage and appear very glossy with a non sticky finish. The consistency of the product is neither thin nor thick plus it feels very light. I also noticed that it has a yummy scent which doesn’t linger forever.

When I look at 01 My Home Is My Sand Castle, it reminds me of a bright sunny day on a beach which is why I think this color would be perfect for summer time especially evenings when you’re sporting smoldering, smokey eyes. 04 Looking Sunkissed is a perfect day time shade I believe and would complement quite many skin tones. 

The wear time of the product isn’t bad considering it’s a lip gloss – the shine remains for only an hour along with the pigment.  I always wear both over lipstick but of course you can wear it alone. In my opinion, 01 My Home Is My Sand Castle is a perfect shade to soften bold lip colors.

With everything considered, I would say, I am pleased with both shades. The only problem I see is that it’s LE so if you’re planning on trying these, do it soon. 

You might like it if…
  • You’re looking for a good budget friendly lip gloss.
  • You expect a semi-opaque coverage.
  • You expect it to feel light and non sticky.
You might not like it if...
  • You think it doesn't last long on your lips.
  • You think the shade range is limited. Also it's Limited Edition.
  • You don't fancy lip gloss with shimmer.
My rating
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k9pvc7-MFlg/Ti7Ey2nCQdI/AAAAAAAAB5A/vAOA9RcLgyE/s1600/4.jpg 
4/5

Catrice Brilliant Lip Gloss Bohemia Collection is priced PKR 710 and can be purchased online from BeautyArena.pk. Catrice cosmetics can also be found at Scentsation stores across the city.

What do you think about this product? Have you tried it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

14 comments :

  1. Both of the shades are pretty and I really liked the packaging as well. I never expect lip glosses to last long on lips. I would love to try these but Catrice is still not available here. Nice clicks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey girl ur tempting me into getting these glosses..esp the sandy one..a perfect sunny shade..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these shades available in just4girls.pk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking very glossy and rich in texture... i wish they could stay longer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a huge lip gloss person anymore, but these look pretty on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sand castle is lovely, such a pretty colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking Sunkissed is beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Applicator is really nice, I like the nude color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so pretty that I even love the glitter in them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh may! The packaging is so pretty. I think I like 'Looking Sunkissed' the most ^^ I really like shimmery lip glosses. Very nice choices Sarah, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)