Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish – Review

Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish – Review

Friday, September 14, 2012 Sara Hassan , 22 Comments

This product promises to lighten and add a glow to your dull skin. Is it true? Let’s find out! 

Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish
A luxurious hand blended silky powder that glides over skin to whiten and brighten the complexion instantly. 100% natural combination of coconut milk powder, potato starch, milk, honey, rice and essential oils.

Coconut milk contains natural silicones to create a very superior skin moisturizer. Combined with potato starch, which is a substantial source of Vitamin C, this product provides an amazingly natural bleaching effect. Honey acts as a natural humectant, attracting moisture to leave skin smooth and glowing.

Directions for use:
Pour onto wet hands, rub palms together to create a smooth paste, gently massage onto skin for 20 seconds and rinse off with cold water to reveal a radiant complexion.

Use twice a day for optimum results.

100 ml.
Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish
My thoughts
This product is fairly new on the market. Just recently released by Rose Link UK, it’s formulated with 100% natural ingredients that assist you in making your skin fair and radiant. Its sister Hello Glow Facial Cleansing Powder claims more or less the same but I only got to try this one.

Many of you ask me if there’s any product that can uplift a dull looking complexion – THIS is it! The results are instantly noticeable. I have to say, the name of the product truly suits it. It’s a light smooth powder with a palatable sweet biscuit-y aroma; I really feel like tasting it. The scent is a mix of honey and coconut and it lingers for some time.

Let’s discuss the immediate results first. I take a teaspoon of the powder; pour onto wet hands to make a smooth paste and massage it thoroughly. While massaging, I can feel a mild exfoliating action on my skin. It doesn’t irritate my skin or make it feel tight later on. After rinsing, it leaves my skin baby soft, smooth and gives me a glowing radiant skin that shines. It literally polishes my skin. Hard to believe but true! If you’re wondering whether it feels greasy afterwards, the answer is no. However, my sis has an oily skin and it makes her skin oily early than it usually does but she too loves the instant glow she gets (I suggest using it before going to bed if you have an oily skin). I use it in the morning and the glow on my face remains for the whole day however you need to use it every day to maintain it.

Now the long-term benefits. I have been using it for almost a month now and I agree to its bleaching action. The potato starch is helping with dark spots and blemishes; it seems to be lightening them a lot quicker. I don't have major discoloration issues or very dark spots so I can't tell whether it would help with that or not. I won’t say it whitens the complexion instantly; it would only enhance your real complexion and even it out but that would take time so be patient.

The packaging isn’t very attractive but I don’t complain because the product inside outshines it. I like that it comes in a bottle which makes it easy to pour out the powder. Since it is all natural, it sure is pricey but it would last for over a month if used once every day. I personally use it only two times a week.

Bottom line: For me, this product delivers what it says! It’s suitable for dry/normal and combination skin types. For oilies, I am not sure because there's a possibility it may break you out (it hasn’t broken me out though and neither my sis). It cannot replace a moisturizer but it sure locks in moisture and imparts a healthy glow to your skin. Definitely worth a try!

You might like it if…
  • You expect it to instantly polish your dull complexion.
  • You expect your skin to feel soft, smooth and supple after use.
  • You have a dry/normal to combination skin type.
  • You like the mild exfoliating action.
  • You can appreciate it lightens dark spots/blemishes.
  • You’re looking for a 100% natural skin polishing product.
  • You expect it to even out your skin tone with continuous use.
You might not like it if…
  • You expect the glow to remain for a long time.
  • You think it's pricey.
  • You have oily skin and it breaks you out.
  • You expect it to whiten your complexion.
  • You find the scent a bit too strong.
My rating
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k9pvc7-MFlg/Ti7Ey2nCQdI/AAAAAAAAB5A/vAOA9RcLgyE/s1600/4.jpg 
4/5

Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish is priced £9.99 and can be purchased online from Rose Link UK with free UK delivery. If you live in Pakistan, you can purchase it from BeautyArena.pk or Just4girls.pk for PKR 1500.

What do you think about this product? Have you tried it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

22 comments :

  1. Nice Review Sara!
    Love to try this to get a healthy glow!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a magic potion...i would love to try it...though i'll have to wait till it launches in Pakistan...!!
    Will you please update us as to when it becomes available here...or on any online shops like just4girls etc..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works for you too. Yes, I'd update my post as soon as it launches :) xx

      Delete
  3. oh please tell me that it will be available online when it is launched in pakistan? really want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have access to this product but I do have the ingredients. Maybe I should venture into making my own homemade facial! I have oily skin but I could use some brightening ^^ Thanks for sharing this Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review! looks like a magical product :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please let us know when its launched in pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 for me please sara
    when it is launched in pakistan??
    kiya online buy kr sakte hain??

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! would love to try this.. its time to switch to a natural face polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wanna buy this how can i orderd plz guide me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will soon launch in Pakistan and would be available for purchase online. You'd be notified. :) xx

      Delete
  10. Very interesting product! I wonder if this will become available in Canada or at least somewhere I could buy it easily and not pay too much in shipping... I will keep it in mind. This is exactly what I'd want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow sounds like just what I need! Need to get my hands on it when it gets launched in Pakistan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sara i have recently purchased this product!! i have mild peri-oral discoloration and acne scars, so what do you suggest , should i use it daily twice or once? i have oily to combination skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy, I think once daily would be good. :)

      Delete
  13. Can I use other products with this? I mean if I use it in day time, can I use a night cream before bed? Or will it have a side effect to that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a 100% natural product that has no side effects. You can use it in daytime with along with other products :)

      Delete
  14. i wanna buy this..how can i order this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did facial one time in a month, but i do it my self without anyone of help, and believe me it is very helpful to make dark skin colour into skin white.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)