Jewelry Haul From Saffron

Jewelry Haul From Saffron

Friday, September 21, 2012 Sara Hassan , 18 Comments

I absolutely love Saffron and do most of my jewelry shopping from there and I must say, they've never let me down. Here's a little haul I did yesterday. I hope you enjoy the post. All prices are mentioned in the photo captions.

In case you're wondering, Saffron is located at Ashiana Shopping Mall & The Forum Mall, Karachi.

PKR 400
PKR 495
Bracelet: PKR 450, Pink ring: PKR 250 & Turquoise ring: PKR 100
PKR 275
PKR 690
PKR 500

What's your favorite place to shop? Bought something lately?

18 comments :

  1. I love your picks! The bow ring is super adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely stuff! you got such a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I want those bow earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the pieces are sooo cute <3 Great haul sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul.. love the bow earrings.. they're so cute and the turquoise ring is a steal!!! <3
    Guess u'd like to see my haul from Dhanak at my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first ones, the hoops with flowers are my favourite, I'm sure they'd look lovely on you ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used to shop at essentials at Y block dha in lahore, they had good quality jewellery , and of course back of liberty for desi styles.You got good pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant see images some problem in loading site... :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. LOVE every piece. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg..... i miss Saffaron soooooo much

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)