MASSIVE Shoes Haul & a few more things...

MASSIVE Shoes Haul & a few more things...

Saturday, September 08, 2012 Sara Hassan , 36 Comments

I went shopping yesterday and spent all my hard earned cash (including some Eidi) on shoes, a perfume and a bag.

It's always fun shopping with family. My sisters and mum also got themselves a few shoes. First, I went to Zamzama, had a haircut from Zara's and went to Style Walk (a sister store of Walk Eaze), got some stuff and headed towards Stiletto. Both stores are my ABSOLUTE favorite. When we were done, we went to Scentsation (Park Towers) and got ourselves our favorite fragrance. So basically, what I am trying to say is that I am penniless now. LOL ^_^

Let's take a look of what we got ourselves. I have also mentioned the prices in the photo captions for your ease.

Pink and golden kitty heels -- Stiletto (PKR 1550)
Pink and golden kitty heels -- Stiletto (PKR 1550)
Yellow heels with a bow -- Stilleto (ON SALE for PKR 1200)
Yellow heels with a bow -- Stilleto (ON SALE for PKR 1200)
Yellow heels with a bow -- Stilleto (ON SALE for PKR 1200)
Black and cream wedges -- StyleWalk -- PKR 1495
Black and cream wedges -- StyleWalk -- PKR 1495
Multicolor Wedges -- Stiletto (PKR 1550)
Multicolor Wedges -- Stiletto (PKR 1550)
Multicolor Wedges -- Stiletto (PKR 1550)
White flat shoes -- StyleWalk (PKR 1295)
White flat shoes -- StyleWalk (PKR 1295)
Multicolor flat shoes -- Stilleto (PKR 1450)
Multicolor flat shoes -- Stilleto (PKR 1450)
Fawn Flat shoes -- StyleWalk (PKR 795)
Fawn Flat shoes -- StyleWalk (PKR 795)
Touch of Pink by Lacoste -- Scentsation  (PKR 5550)
Apple hand bag with silver studs -- StyleWalk (PKR 3195)

I hope you enjoyed this post. How did you spend your Eidi?

36 comments :

  1. Wow, this is really massive. You choice is really good. I loved yellow heals.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....such a lovely haul Sara...Loved everything from ur new haul:) lucky u...:) I want them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the yellow shoes you got, they look so cute. That perfume smells really good, love Lacoste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Stiletto and Style Walk. I always find good shoes at these 2 stores. Loved the haul. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow one <3 <3 Great haul sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing haul! ♥
    Happy Weekend ☼

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your yellow heels! and know what??? Touch of Pink is mine fav too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the yellow and pink and multi wedges..lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. karachi always has the best variety of things! love all the shoes, but the white flats are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time I'm in Karachi I want you to my official shopping buddy..Real Talk!. I love the pink kitten heels with the gold toe cap. Very trendy right now. Great haul Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flats look amazing! And i also love the colored wedges! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh... enjoyed the post thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice shopping! i liked the white flat shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved the multicolor wedge they r so cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an amazing shopping... :) loving the perfume... i have use this is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. And I also wanted to let you know that you are this week's fabulous blogger on my blog. You can check it out at:
    http://candiceandbeauty.blogspot.ca/2012/09/fabulous-blogger-friday-sara-hassan.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. all so cute!! I love the pink and yellow ones the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pink and golden kitty heels is my absolute favorite . Love your haul Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. woohOo.. love the multi color wedges and of course the perfume!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! That's massive alright! :D Yummm! I especially love the yellow heels! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice haul, love lacoste pink! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVEEE all the shoes!! It's never too much when it comes to shoes ;P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thoes yellow peep toe shoes are gorgeous!! Great haul Sara

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable~ I really like the first pair of shoes. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have seriously great taste! Can I go shopping with you next time? LOL I could really use some direction when buying shoes, all I know how to shop for are trainers haha
    My favourite shoes have to be the yellow heels (so gorgeous and unique) and the white flats with the flower ornament, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. the yellow shoes are making me jealous :p
    want to hear about the fragrance ....... review it Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. what?! those shoes are so inexpensive?! why are not there beautiful shoes like those at such reasonable prices in lahore??! bdw, i loved those blush pink kitten heels with cap toe but the shoe says 'metro' while you said they are from stiletto?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woww, yellows are amazing! awesome haul

    ReplyDelete
  29. i am amazed to see the prices there in karachi these are less less expansive from here and are nice

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)