Berry Ice Cream 308 Nail Paint by Barry M

Berry Ice Cream 308 Nail Paint by Barry M

Friday, October 05, 2012 Sara Hassan , 16 Comments

Berry Ice Cream is such a yummy shade, don't y'all agree?

Barry M Nail Paint
Transform the appearance of you and your nails to represent your ever-changing mood or outfit with Barry M Nail Paint Berry Ice Cream 308. Barry M Nail Paint is available in every shade you could ever wish for in a high shine, long lasting formula.

Berry Ice Cream 308 Nail Paint by Barry M
My thoughts
I love this color, so pretty and barbie-like. I am so pleased with the formula. It goes on smooth without any trouble and dries pretty fast too. I like that it comes with a flat brush applicator -- it makes application a piece of cake, trust me. I applied two coats of the polish to achieve the result you see in the photos.

Berry Ice Cream 308 Nail Paint by Barry M is priced PKR 650 and can be purchased online from Wishlist. They ship nationwide and also offer Cash-on-delivery service.

What do you think about it? Like it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

16 comments :

  1. These are pretttyyyy! I love purples <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo pretty! :> yumm! totally goes with the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really beautiful! kinda reminds me of blueberry yoghurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love BM nail colors!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that's so pretty!!! it'll be a new addition to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! beautiful color, will try it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect shade for summer - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhhh I wish I could get Barry M where I live! I hear so many great things about the brand all the time...
    I love this pink! Most pinks are warm and look awful with my skin tone, this one is cooler so I think it would look lovely on my nails, now I must find a dupe hehe ^^
    Thanks for the review Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. one perk of following of your blog is that i have become adventurous in my nail paint selection
    cute color and pretty nails

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colour is very pretty.
    Where do we get the BarryM products in pakistan? Is there an online store?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)