Laila by Ash L'amour – Review

Laila by Ash L'amour – Review

Thursday, October 04, 2012 Sara Hassan , 12 Comments

I love anything that represents culture and tells a story. Let's meet Laila by Ash L'amour.

Laila -- clutch bag 
Named after the folk-tale. Laila is a beautiful embroidered leather cloth clutch


Laila Clutch Bag by Ash L'amour
Laila Clutch Bag by Ash L'amour
Laila Clutch Bag by Ash L'amour
My thoughts
Laila is a part of Ash L'amour's heritage collection. It reminds me of a beautiful garden under a starry night sky -- "Laila". This bag has to been seen in person because no camera can capture its true beauty.

The clutch bag is very spacious; can hold some makeup items, a small hair brush, a mirror and a cell phone. It doesn't lose its shape since it's quite sturdy and the overall quality is also remarkable.

Laila by Ash L'amour comes with a price tag of PKR 1650. Good news! Get a 10% off on this bag. Use the code "Sara0001" when you purchase from Ash L'amour. For more information, visit Ash L'amour's facebook.

What do you think about it? Yaay or Nay?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

12 comments :

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)