Ozotic 529 & 534

Ozotic 529 & 534

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 Sara Hassan , 8 Comments

If you're looking for nail colors that are absolutely unique and will blow your mind, look no further as I present to you the Ozotics.

Ozotic 534 & 529
Ozotic 534
Ozotic 534
Ozotic 529
Ozotic 529
My thoughts
I absolutely love these nail polishes. I think they're very special esp Ozotic 534 -- it's just out of this world. 534 is a holographic multichrome whereas 529 is a multichrome glitter. Both shades apply without a hitch however I wouldn't say it dries very quick actually. 534 could be layered over a deep base. I layered 529 over a deep blue base.

You can purchase these online from piCture pOlish's website; they ship worldwide. Check out piCture pOlish on Facebook for more information. If you live in Pakistan, visit Enhanced Beauty to purchase.

What do you think about these shades? Gorgeous aren't they?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

8 comments :

  1. oh my gosh these are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i love the first one. such beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are gorgeous but their shipping is outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous shades. Love both of them... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some holographic nail polishes on my wishlist but none are as pretty as these! I don't know which one I like better, honestly ^^
    Amazing photos, Sarah, we can totally appreciate all the multicoloured specs of glitter! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)