Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE – Review & swatches

Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE – Review & swatches

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 Sara Hassan , 27 Comments

I had to get my hands on LACE. No doubt it's one of the best selling Blush By 3 palette from Sleek MakeUP.

Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3
Blush by 3 is a trio shade blush palette that takes you effortlessly from day to night!  Each palette has 3 ultra pigmented shades to choose from in matte and shimmer shades. Use the matte shades for a subtle day time flush, and add the shimmery shade over the top for a touch of night time glamour! With 5 different shaded palettes to choose from, your only dilemma is which one to pick!

Choose from Pink Sprint, Pumpkin, Lace, Flame, or Sugar.

Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE
Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE
Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE
Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 in LACE (swatch)
My thoughts
This is going to be a quick review today as I've already reviewed one of these palettes some time ago. In case you missed, check it out here.

The moment I laid my eyes on it, I knew I needed it in my life sooner or later. Lace comprises of one shimmer and two matte blushers. I find the shades super wearable and flattering for fair to medium skin tones. Crochet is a matte orange, Guipure is a shimmery peachy pink with golden shimmer and Chantilly is a matte coral pink. I thought Crochet might resemble MAC Peaches but it's a bit brighter. It can be applied light or built up for more intensity perfect to pull off in summer and spring. Guipure reminds me of Rose Gold but next to Rose Gold, Guipure appears less pinkish. I adore the luminous glow it gives which really makes my cheek bones pop. Chantilly is a gorgeous shade that gives a youthful flush of color to my cheeks. Not to mention, you can add a touch of luminosity to the matte ones with your favorite highlighter.

Pigmentation of Sleek MakeUP blushers never fail me but take your time while blending the matte ones. They wear well up to good six hours on me which is amazing. All I could say about Sleek MakeUP blushers is that just try it once, you won't regret! For the price, they are exceptionally good.

You might like it if...
  • You travel a lot. This palette can be taken anywhere without hassle.
  • You find the package good for the price.
  • You want a mix of shimmer and matte shades.
  • You are looking for wearable colors.
  • You have fair to medium skin tone.
You might not like it if...
  • You have trouble blending the matte shade.
  • You see some fall outs in the pan. 
My rating
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k9pvc7-MFlg/Ti7Ey2nCQdI/AAAAAAAAB5A/vAOA9RcLgyE/s1600/4.jpg 
4/5

Sleek MakeUP Blush By 3 is priced $12.49. If you live in the U.K, you can spot it in Superdrug outlets. You can also purchase from their website. Sleek MakeUP ships worldwide. Folks in Pakistan can get Sleek MakeUP products from Just4girls.pk

What do you think about this product? Have you tried it?

27 comments :

  1. oh wow, I see why it's a best seller from SleekMakeup! It's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shades! Guipure is my favourite. The colour and the shimmer are amazing. Reminds me on Rose Gold, too, which I looove! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have my eyes on this one. Thinking to buy some stuff from Sleek soon! Nice review but the blush is for $12.49

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for letting me know Sahrish. I misquoted the price :)

      Delete
  4. nice review sara..longing to buy few sleek stuffs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take really good pics! Thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to get Lace but it is always out of stock on online shops here in my country. it really has very pretty shades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing this! The swatches look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow this palette looks so great! I have Rose Gold and I might get these palette too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get this! Been waiting for Just4girls to stock it. Great pick sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a lot of girls are waiting to grab it as soon as it hits J4Gs! :D

      Delete
  10. i am really in love with this palette. nice review sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the shades in this palette.<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow it's so tempting can't wait to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ordered this one along with other eyeshadow palettes (thanks to your reviews, of course!!!) and I can't wait for it to arrive. In fact, I found your blog because I was looking for Sleek product reviews LOL Thanks for always sharing your honest opinion Sara and for the amazing photos and swatches, it's like seeing the products live! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... You are a sweet heart <3 I really hope you love it as much as I do ^_^

      Delete
  14. Hey, your blog is just great. I'm from the UK and even after reading reviews its difficult to really knw whether or not to purchase as most people reviewing aren't pakistani! So the skin tone etc is totally different. I'm so glad I came across your blog. Totally addicted now! Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I own one and love it its my HG blush palette:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness those colors are so pretty! :D
    i'm sorry if this not related to the post but i wanted to know how to achieve super long lasting brow colour because since i'm a muslim and my eyebrows colour are always fade every after i take my wudhu and i'm not a fan of touch up-ing so do you have any tips for me? thank you so much before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dilla, do you mean to say that you are looking for some long lasting brow pencil? :)

      Delete
    2. yes, it can be something like that, or either something waterproof to "seal" the eyebrow pencil to stay on even after get hit by water like clear mascara or brow wax maybe?

      Delete
    3. I think brow gels/waxes only keep brow hair in place. I don't think they can keep the brow pencil intact after being hit by water or maybe they can, I haven't tried it personally. As for the long lasting pencil, you can look for Maybelline Define A Brow Eyebrow Pencil :)

      Delete
    4. thank you sara :D
      will try the maybelline one soon :)

      Delete
  17. i have just ordered it a day ago!! excited!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)