NOTD with 15 Piece Nail Brushes

NOTD with 15 Piece Nail Brushes

Thursday, December 27, 2012 Sara Hassan , 18 Comments

As I have mentioned a couple of times before that my little sister is very fond of nail art. She did this fantastic design on her nails with the 15 piece nail brushes.

15 Piece Nail Brushes

If you're a nail art fanatic, you'll find the brush set pretty useful for precision and painting intricate designs on your nails. To clean the brushes, avoid dipping into nail polish remover or washing them. The best way that I found is to clean with nail polish removing pads that have a much milder formula than my regular nail polish remover. Also, make sure you wipe them off with the pads when the nail polish on the brush is still fresh. Cleaning the brush when it's dry could not only be a hassle but you might also notice some shedding.

The 15 piece nail brush set is priced PKR 800 and can be purchased from Nail Art Collection.

What do you think about the manicure? Adorable, isn't it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

18 comments :

  1. you sis so creative..MA,so need to invest in a nail art brush set..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz what is goth without girly-ing it up a little? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work :). Love the lil cute skull :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is really an artist... nice work by her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grt job done by ur sis, thats y i always demand u to come with more makeup or nail posts so we can see the other artist of ur blog.. Well i have same brush set but i m too lazy to use it.. She did grt job

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this looks fantastic :) great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! its soooo utterly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its utterly adorable Sara ... Im not into nail art so much but its seems yummy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the designs your sister made <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Looks soo pretty :) your sister is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty.your sis is very very creative mashallah.my fav is white wth polka dots.

    i had my eyes on these brushes too but i thought would first explore the local market.great post as always.thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowww great mani ... send your sis hr :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool! The skull is too cute!!! Love how all the colours go together ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)