A Small Makeup Haul

A Small Makeup Haul

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Sara Hassan , 33 Comments

Hola ladies! I did some online shopping recently. Let's see what I got, shall we?

I bought myself some goodies from Beauty Joint. I got ELF Studio Mist & Set, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige (isn't it a lovely shade?) and Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara. These are some of the products I wanted to try this year and I'm so happy to get them. I read somewhere that Mist & Set is a cheaper alternative for MAC FIX+ so I really hope it turns out good for me. The mascara too has received a lot of good reviews so I decided to give it a shot since it was super cheap.

Next, I repurchased Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation which is my absolute favorite for summer. I wouldn't be using it any time soon but I wanted to keep a backup; love it so much! Along with that, I got Bourjois Python Top Coat which is utter gorgeousness! I'd post up the swatches soon. Bought these from BeautyArena.pk. Last but not the least, my lil sis picked up Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Polish in Noir de Chine from Agha's supermarket a few days back as she was running out of black nail polish for nail art.


Onto the prices now.

ELF Studio Mist & Set - $3.99
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige - $5.49
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - $3.59
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - PKR 2030
Bourjois Python Top Coat - PKR 690
Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Polish in Noir de Chine - PKR 690

Not to forget, you can get 5% off on your order at Beauty Joint.com by using the code SARAHASSAN (all upper case letters) on checkout.

So that was my small makeup haul. Would love to know your recent buys.

33 comments :

  1. wow:)) Amazing haul Sara dear:) I took advantage of recent MUA 50 % offer..hv ordered loose powder, pressed powder, matte foundation and makeup mist:)
    also bought Tressemme Smooth and shine shampoo & conditioner:)
    I would luv to hear frm u abt the elf mist:)sadly we cant buy ELF here:( ...Boujois top coat python look so nice:) i dnt own any of those:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I wish I could take advantage of that offer, don't have paypal. I am so looking forward to your reviews on them :) xx

      Delete
    2. will do it once I recieve them and test them:)I also don't have paypal..ordered thru my frnd who have a paypal account....We did a combined shopping:)

      Delete
    3. m now checking beautyjoint...such an awesome site:) cheaper too:) FOr MUA, u can checkout using credit card too

      Delete
  2. Great haul sara!! Can't wait to see the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul . The gloss shade looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great things you've hauled! love megashine glosses! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Haul! I'm looking forward to review and swatches of NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss, a lot of people praise them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely haul Sarah !! Am so looking lustily on the NYX gloss ... it seems so damn prettyyyyyy :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok! everytime I see someone else's makeup haul I feel like going and buying the same products.. there's something about makeup that wants one to just keep hoarding isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul Sara. I am a Bourjois Healthy Mix girl but given so many good reviews on 123 Perfect, guess I'll give it a try!
    Looking fwd to ur reviews. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing great things about that Jordana mascara too so now I'm really curious to try it out ^^ Hope it works because the price is so tempting! Enjoy it all Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bourjois Python top coat sounds interesting! can't wait to see the swatches!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh that python top coat definitely caught my fancy! do a notd soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sara, You are actually forcing me to cross my patience level and break my no buy challenge and should shop then :D Im getting tempted day by day by seein all these haul posts <3 What a lovely haul... Im want to try Elf Studio Mist Set so bad ... Lip gloss color is lovely but Bourjois Python Top Coat <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your picks!! I still wanna try the NYX glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The elf mist works really well for me! I love it! I hope it works great for you too Sara! You tempt me so much into buying the 123 foundation but I think I should wait a little more :P I've heard and seen good stuff for the NYX gloss in Beige too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Python top coat I have to see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you really like this Bourjois foundation that much? I don't know, maybe I use it wrong way but I don't like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haul posts are my weakness :D, looking forward to the ELF mist & set review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy for u and sad that I am on a budget and cant have a HAUL...I am going maniac now HAAAaaaaaaaUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuLLLLLlllllllllllllLL!!! :p

    Is the 123 good for summers oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love haul posts and never miss sharing mine. :D

      Yes, it's good for oily skin in summer. Hey, I've linked my review on the foundation. You may want to check it out :) xx

      Delete
    2. I checked them all and I am intrigued into buying them all...lolz:) Thanks Honey

      Delete
  19. Nice haul Sara..Love the NYX gloss...

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice haul sara plz review elf mist asap n also do a review on MUa shimmer kisses blush n bronze plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would love to get my hands on the top coat.good to see bourjois 123 there :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'd love to see a NOTD with the bourjous python top coat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. yummmmmmy haul Sara.... looking forward for Bourjois python top coat's review... thanks for sharing your haul wid us <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love NYX glosses, they're fantastic! And I have that elf makeup setter, which I use to not use up my model in a bottle. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice haul Sara, I always wanted to try NYX mega shine lip glosses, but never got to try them and after seeing this shade in your haul post I got this gloss in the same shade beige :D it looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)