Deep Green & Brown Smoky Eyes – Tutorial

Deep Green & Brown Smoky Eyes – Tutorial

Saturday, January 26, 2013 Sara Hassan , 33 Comments

Here's a tutorial for you girls! This time, I have done a deep green and brown smoky eyes requested by a lot of you out there. I hope you enjoy the post. ^_^

Products used for the look
I did an outfit post yesterday if you remember. Check out the complete look here.

Products used:
Lets begin, shall we?


1. First, I primed my eyes and then applied a deep green eyeshadow on my lid.
2. I applied an orange-ish brown slightly above my crease and blended with brush.


3. I applied a light brown above my crease and blended.
4. Then, I took a deep brown shade to outline my crease.


5. Just packing on the green shadow to make it look more intense
6. Blend blend blend!


7. I applied a vanilla shade taken from MUA palette on the inner corner of my eye
8. Then I highlighted by brow bone


9. I applied the same green eyeshadow to line my lower lid.
10. Blending it again!


11. Here as you can see, I am applying a gel eyeliner.
12. Then I applied a black pencil with a brush on my waterline.


13 & 14. Curled and applied a mascara to finish the look.

Here's the final look

What do you think about the look? I hope you enjoyed it.

33 comments :

  1. gorgeous look :) loved the tutorial :), easy to follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a very similar look like this the other day! Beautiful as always Sara :)
    Hareem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tutorial, I always love your tutorial posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Such a gorgeous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this look! So simple as always :) green really brings out the brown in our eyes so i love using it on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Tutorial! I'm so going to try this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girlies! I'm glad you liked it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green! Is it from the bh palette or the sparkle palette? This has inspired me! Thanks Sara! :* I think I've been suffering from tutorial block or something :P hahaha but I think I should get off my lazy butt and finally do some tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should. I totally love your tutorials! I picked Mistletoe from Sparkle 2 :) xx

      Delete
  9. <3 Awesomest as always and green really pops brown eyes out <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning look . Love how you make your tutorials so simple and easy to follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, just shows exactly how you do not have to have the most expensive eyeshadow's to create an amazing look! Loving it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Thanks for the lovely words ^_^

      Delete
  12. its loveley! Hey can you mention which Green and Brown colours you used? can you please mark those two colours on the photos above? that would be so helpful for us! :) Its a pleasure reading and watching your blog posts! :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Basma, I'm so glad you liked it. Well, I've mentioned about the green (Mistletoe from Sparkle 2 Palette). As for the brown, you could use any brown shade from the palette according to your skin tone. I it picked up from the bottom most row. :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying :) that is so sweet of you!

      Delete
  13. thanks alot its superb nd so easy i wanted to learn this smoky eyes type thanks fr ur tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.Absolutly breathtaking.Your attention to details is so great :).Love the post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nicely done tutorial.... Great work Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colors you'v used! beautiful look x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're the queen of photo tutorials Sara! I wish mine looked as crisp and amazing as yours ♥ I adored this look, thanks for sharing sweetie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your photo tutorials, Sara!!!
    You're amazing as always!!! ^O^
    I send you a big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful look. Love the neat corner u have made. Mine is always so messy and unpointy :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. luvly tutorial Sara:) gorgeous eye look as always:) luvng it:) u always inspired me and will:)))
    thnx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome....ur tutorials are superb and easy...u give very detailed information regarding ur tutorials....just love it...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)