Here's a tutorial for you girls! This time, I have done a deep green and brown smoky eyes requested by a lot of you out there. I hope you enjoy the post. ^_^
|Products used for the look|
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- BH cosmetics 120 1st Edition Palette
- MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
- Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette (Mistletoe)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown
- Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black
- DMGM Crayon Kohl Pencil (on the waterline)
- Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara
1. First, I primed my eyes and then applied a deep green eyeshadow on my lid.
2. I applied an orange-ish brown slightly above my crease and blended with brush.
3. I applied a light brown above my crease and blended.
4. Then, I took a deep brown shade to outline my crease.
5. Just packing on the green shadow to make it look more intense
6. Blend blend blend!
7. I applied a vanilla shade taken from MUA palette on the inner corner of my eye
8. Then I highlighted by brow bone
9. I applied the same green eyeshadow to line my lower lid.
10. Blending it again!
11. Here as you can see, I am applying a gel eyeliner.
12. Then I applied a black pencil with a brush on my waterline.
13 & 14. Curled and applied a mascara to finish the look.
Here's the final look