Profusion Nail Polish

Profusion Nail Polish

Saturday, January 05, 2013 Sara Hassan , 24 Comments
Today I bring you swatches of Profusion Nail Polishes.

Profusion Nail Polish
A new way to glaze your nails with brilliant, chip-proof shine. Profusion Cosmetics widest assortment of nail colors takes you from classic to cutting-edge with just a swipe of the brush. Each long-lasting shade is packaged in travel-ready 0.41 oz bottles (11ml), so you can tote several of your favorite shades for quick changes on the go.

Profusion Nail Polish
Profusion Nail Polish -- 11 Chocolate
Profusion Nail Polish -- 26 Blue Heaven
Profusion Nail Polish -- 18 Flamingo
Profusion Nail Polish -- 30 Wish
Profusion Nail Polish -- 33 Chic
My thoughts
I still cannot swallow the fact that these nail colors sell for so cheap. Loving every single one of them! I gotta say, these are very good for the price. I am pleased with the formula and pigmentation. The formula is thin, doesn't apply streaky and delivers an impressive opaque finish with two coats. The applicator is nice too -- it's flat though I wish it were a wee bit wide. On top of that, they don't take long to dry and last a good week without any signs of chipping or peeling. You may as well be astonished with the vast variety of colors and finishes. Taking all that into consideration, I think it's a real STEAL.

Profusion Nail Polish is priced PKR 150 and can be purchased from Beauty Arena.

What do you think about it? Have you tried anything from Profusion yet?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

24 comments :

  1. 150! whatttt?!? amazing! love that the color arent typical! will definetly be looking into getting these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first three colours are my absolute favourite . Soooooooooo pretty. Although i am not big on wearing nail polishes but whenever i see posts like this i want to buy more and more. And yeah i am guilty of breaking my buying ban today. Bought some makeup stuff after 4 months :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is such an interesting colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning shades and Such a bargain price .

    ReplyDelete
  5. wao.. Pretty shades and ur hand look really moisturised n pretty in winter, my hand condition is misrable

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely... you elegant on your nails

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shades! Loving all of them on your nails <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally! I was waiting for the review ever since you posted the pictures on fb.. I am in love with these! After your review these are going to sell like hotcakes, better grab some for myself *__* thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man I dont have these but they look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgggggg!!!!!! Are you kidding??? They are looking super gawjuss Sara <3 I have to try them now ... I'm loving chocolate , flamingo , wish and chic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love flamingo,chocolate and blue heaven :) your nails look so lovely.The price was 100 a week ago.Why did I miss it :( Seeing them on your nails so make me wanna buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! Can't believe the price. Loving every single one of them on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are still of rs 100 on beauty arena ive ordered these :)

      Delete
  13. love the colours! stunning!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Colors are so cool & beautiful but the bottles seems weird at first sight, why they are not proper from bottom? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flamingo appealed the most to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flamingo is like a dream come true literally. Hope they are available in local stores though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful. Sarah do you clean the cuticles after applying the nail polish? cos your nail color is neatly edged below the cuticles :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never heard of this brand before ^^ Flamingo and Chic are too pretty! Love those kind of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look really nice, the price is unbelievable & the second shot is breathtaking. <3 Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. ive ordersed these too thanks sara for the review xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)