Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE – Review & swatches

Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE – Review & swatches

Sunday, January 06, 2013 Sara Hassan , 28 Comments

This is going to be a quick review on Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette which is a limited edition palette launched for Christmas last year. Yeah, I know it's late but it is still up for grabs. Let's take a peek!

Sparkle 2 Limited Edition Palette
The limited edition Christmas palette Sparkle 2 is the shiny new sequel to its sister Sparkle i-Divine, and promises to be this Christmas’s ultimate party palette, leaving lids twinkling with glitter against a wash of rich, velvety color that pops on all skin tones.

Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE
Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE
Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE
Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE
Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette LE -- Swatch
My thoughts
I don’t have the previous i-Divine Sparkle Palette from Holiday 2010 so I can’t really say if Sparkle 2 is better as some reviews say. This palette includes an array of glitter infused shadows, with four of them in gold, silver, copper and deep bronze to leave a glowing finish for day time eyes. For a glam night out, it offers a festive blend of deep royal blue, precious purple, fern green, burgundy along with an icy black to create sultry smoky eyes. In terms of color selection, I think this palette is spot on but when it comes to the texture and pigmentation, I feel it could’ve been better. Some of the shades come off a bit harder; not all are bad though. Since it’s a sparkle palette, gear yourself up for noticeable glitter fall out so much so that when you’re done with your look, you may see an uneven distribution of specs over your lid. Yes! They hardly stick but a good base might help cling them to an extent. As you can see in the swatches, most of the shades have good color pay off; you could amp them up with an eye primer underneath. Overall, this palette truly captures the holiday spirit. It may catch your eye if you want to add a touch of sparkle to your look.

Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette Limited Edition costs $9.99. You can purchase it online from the website.

What do you think about it? Will you be picking this up?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

28 comments :

  1. love the colors! super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette, it is really a perfect palette for festivals <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of the color has fall out.. is it? But I am still liking this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has glitter fall out. I love the colors in it! :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colours, i guess it would be good for bridal makeup as well because people prefer sparkly bold eye shadows . Please create a look using this palette :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using it in my tutorials very soon x

      Delete
  5. The color range is very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love illusion and twinkle! Would love tomsee an eotd usign some of these sparkly shades! Im sure youll come up with something lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the richness of all colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Festive is soo gorgeous! I love sleek shades but I tend to stay away from ones with chunky glitter. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the black and green shades.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the pigmentation looks lovely! Too bad I am that big of a glitter fan! And the fallout irks me to no end. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh god! Twinkle is beautiful! I love starry night and fusion also, wish you would have done a look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this palette <3 The shades are soo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww!!! Its so gawjuss and no doubt colors are so pigmented <3 Thanks for sharing love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the review Sara! I got into Sleek thanks to you so your opinion means a lot to me. I'm going to pass on this one and wait for them to come out with an a better quality array and not so much sparkle, I have enough of that LOL Having said that Mistletoe and Illusion are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh! This is a pretty one! Perfect for desi weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can wear Gold Ribbon on my one eye and Tinsel on the other. Lovin' the swatches and pigmentation. This palette has a really good variety of shades. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!

    Love the palette! My favourite shadow is Festive!

    I'm an old follower on a new account, your posts (along with other bloggers) were not appearing on my feed, sorry I've been missing but I found your amazing blog again!

    Please don't hesitate to check my blog out, maybe you can give me some pointers? ;)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG heaven!!! LOOOOOKS PLEEEAAZZZEEE :D :D :D oxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow lovely glittery shades..... thanks for reviewing & sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I lost track of sleek makeup launches since one year. This one is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely palette, so far quite different from their previous divines
    seems like they made this festival thing for Asian :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow gorgeousness! I lovee sparkly, glittery shades. :D x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)