Profusion Nail Polish

Profusion Nail Polish

Sunday, February 10, 2013 Sara Hassan , 15 Comments
More Profusion nail polish swatches for your eyes only.

Profusion Nail Polish
A new way to glaze your nails with brilliant, chip-proof shine. Profusion Cosmetics widest assortment of nail colors takes you from classic to cutting-edge with just a swipe of the brush. Each long-lasting shade is packaged in travel-ready 0.41 oz bottles (11ml), so you can tote several of your favorite shades for quick changes on the go.

Profusion Nail Polish
Profusion Nail Polish - applicator close-up
Profusion Nail Polish -- Alt Bursting Lilac
Profusion Nail Polish -- Goldiva
Profusion Nail Polish -- Pearl Pink
Profusion Nail Polish -- Ocre
Profusion Nail Polish -- Dream
My thoughts
I have reviewed these before so not gonna talk much about them except there were two bottles with slightly faulty applicators (with uneven bristles) which made application a bit frustrating. For a detailed review, click here.

Profusion Nail Polish is priced PKR 150 and can be purchased from Beauty Arena.

What do you think about it? Have you tried Profusion Nail Polish yet?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

15 comments :

  1. Alt bursting lilac is so pretty Sara:) I so want them...wish if it was available here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! They are so pretty! Ocre is so unique.
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgg!!! These are so lovely <3 Loving Dream,Alt Bursting Lilac and Pearl Pink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. all polishes are good but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the red one on you :) <3 n on myself too :) heheeheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorg shades sara love the dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Dream was a dream to apply, since it looks so effortless and beautiful. I am also loving At Bursting Lilacs with the blue shimmer underneath. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colors love em all.I must say your nails n the poses r just amazing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ocre is definitely very unique, Dream looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how about the staying power? does it chip off? Application seems to be really smooth for most of the colors and love that red one

    ReplyDelete
  10. The price is a steal! the lilac one is such a pretty shade. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all the shades! Pretty reasonable. Will get my hands on some of these shades. xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)