Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks – Review & swatches

Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks – Review & swatches

Monday, February 18, 2013 Sara Hassan , 22 Comments

Sleek MakeUP introduces new jaw-dropping shades that are totally up-to-the-minute and can be seen all over the runways this year.

True Colour Lipstick
Awaken your makeup with a True Colour Lipstick. Get high impact lips with our vitamin E enriched lipstick in a selection of matte and sheen finishes.

$6.49

Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Loved Up (sheen)
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Smoulder (sheen)
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Tangerine Scream (sheen)
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks -- swatches
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Loved Up
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Smoulder
Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick -- Tangerine Scream
My thoughts
The colors are definitely not for the shy. Loved Up is a bright fuchsia pink; Smoulder is a very deep berry shade while Tangerine Scream is a loud orange. All three are creamy, packed with pigment and have a sheen finish. I am so glad that awful scent is not there anymore. For a detailed review, click here

I get that most of us are afraid to flaunt bright lips on a daily basis. You can tone down the brightness. by putting on a lip balm underneath and applying the shade with a lip brush. This should give you a wearable coverage.

Overall, I love all three. My favorite is Loved Up; it's such a beautiful color and looks so good against my skin. I am also wearing Loved Up in one of my recent outfit posts here.

Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipsticks come with a price tag of $6.49 and can be purchased online from Sleek MakeUP's website here. They do ship to Pakistan but if you wanna purchase from a local online store, you can visit Just4girls.pk however I do not think these colors are available there as yet.

So what do you think about the new shades? Will you be picking them up?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

22 comments :

  1. AMAZING SARAH! love your photos, and loved up looks gorgeous on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold but beautiful! Tangerine Scream is my favourite because it is the loudest of all :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new shades, especially Tangerine Scream <3 Great review Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love up is a very pretty shade and looking good on ur lips too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colours Sara, Smoulder looks great on you ^^ They seem very creamy : ) I'm more of a lip balm/lip gloss girl, but these are definitely beautiful. Thanks for the review xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved up and Tangerine looks SO pretty! Love how Loved up looks on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Tangerine Scream looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tangerine is so yummy orange... thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although the colors look really pretty.They are too dark and pigmented for my tastes.The tangerine one is the prettiest though.Thanx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing swatches as always! I own Loved Up and loving it till date. Tangerine Scream is also one pretty shade, will get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I expected Loved Up and Tangerine Scream to be mind blowing but I am LOVING Smoulder!!! :o It's such a unique shade I definitely need these in my life! *adds smoulder to the already long list of Sleek wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sleek never disappoints! Such amazing colours for Spring/Summer. I know I will love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love up is such gawjuss pink shade <3 Sleek Lipsticks never disappoints me in terms of pigmentation <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOved up is so pretty, all the colors are loud but then again, this is the perfect age to wear them in :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tangerine Scream looks too orange for my liking..But Loved up and Smoulder look LOVELY! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful! I love bold colours sometimes. Sleek lipsticks are amazing for pigmentation x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)