Spring/Summer Haul!

Spring/Summer Haul!

Friday, March 08, 2013 Sara Hassan , 28 Comments

I am going through skin, hair and body care phase these days and it's getting dangerous for my pocket since I can't get enough of it for some reason lol. My sister and I feel like trying all those products that we've heard so much about. I hope we can find something exceptional.

Spring/Summer Haul!
Spring/Summer Haul!
Spring/Summer Haul!
Here's a list of what I got:
  • The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub (Dolmen City Mall, Clifton) -- PKR 1490
  • The Body Shop Vitaman C Microdermabrasion (Dolmen City Mall, Clifton) -- PKR 2290
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (BeautyInBudget4u) -- PKR 1199
  • TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-in Spray (BeautyInBudget4u) -- PKR 1099
  • St.Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer (Agha's supermarket) -- PKR 435
  • Catrice Precision Lip Liner 070 The Roof Is On Fire (Scentsation Dolmen City Mall) -- PKR 420
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner 005 Pure (Scentsation Dolmen City Mall) -- PKR 575
  • White Flower Ring (Gulf Way Shopping Mall, Teen Talwar) -- PKR 300
  • Diamante Flower Earrings (Gulf Way Shopping Mall, Teen Talwar) -- PKR 300

Hope you enjoyed! ^_^

28 comments :

  1. The ST Ives moisturiser is amazing but best for winter months and it's so affordable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Mint Julp face mask! I used it years ago and I always like the tinglyness of it lol. Great haul Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving those pretty little jewelry pieces <3 Cant wait for reviews <3 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nicw picks sara. i shall be waiting for TBS microdermabrasion's review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sara, awesome haul it is...loved the earrings. please do a review on The Body Shop vitamin C microdermabrasion. And what about St. Ives timeless skin, what if I purchase it for my mother?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Queen Helene and St Ives, they have amazing products at affordable prices ^^
    Enjoy it all Sara, great haul : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ring its so beautiful and lip liners sara :)
    plz give a review for St.Ives moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice stuff! the stives moisturizer is wonderful , i use it on the hands as well!!
    waiting for your views on tbs microdermabrasion:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to know more about the masque

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Haul... :) Thanks for sharing it with us <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the st Ives collagen cream as well. Prevention is better than cure but I have no idea if it is working properly. Lol I usually use it at night because it has no SPF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks Sara!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love looking at other's hauls :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely jewellry! TRESemme is a really good heat protectant brand! Would love to read your reviews on St.Ives Timeless Skin and Mint Julep Masque, have heard so much about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard of Queen Helene. Would appreciate a review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't tell you how much insanely in love I am with the smell of TBS Shea Butter range. Aah! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow.Two of these are on my wishlist.Vit c microdermabrasion and the queen helen one.I have ordered it from UK.But will check with beauty in budge page now.thankyou so much for sharing this.The price of mask is so great.Just4girls were giving it for 2000 something. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh i just ordered my queen helene mint julep masque i have those white bumps on my face and heard that ths masque help in get rid of em x Looking fwd for your review x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh great post!I love the ring too <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree with rukhsana st.levs moisturizer is suberb !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! Love what you picked up
    Hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shea body scrub is LOVE:) You will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great buys! i want to buy the TRESemme heat tamer spray :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. First time I am seeing the St. Ives moisturizer, looks like something my skin would love!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please do a review for the St. Ives moisturiser....!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)