Beau-make Makeup Brushes
|Angled Toray Contour Brush|
|Angled Toray Contour Brush|
- Wide, angled powder blush brush made with plush and thick Toray hair
- Angled cut aids in natural shading and blending when contouring cheeks with bronzer and blush, or highlighting with shimmer
- Soft and gentle, non-irritating even on sensitive skin
- Thick natural wooden handle
The angled brush is quite multipurpose; could be used to apply blush, bronzer and highlighter. It's fairly dense, made of synthetic bristles that are firm and feel gentle upon contact with the skin. It also picks up the product really well. Even though its small compared to my regular brushes, I think it's ideal for precise contouring. The angled cut sits perfectly on the hollow of my cheeks and blends in my bronzer effortlessly. I'm glad that the handle on it is thick as it gives me a good grip which makes application easy. I've washed it once up until now and haven't noticed any shedding. For the price, the quality is unbelievably good. It's priced at PKR 750.
Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush Short Handle
|Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush Short Handle|
Beau-Make's ultra soft synthetic flat top foundation brush was designed especially by customer request!
- Dense, versatile kabuki style tuft blends and buffs both liquid and powder foundations to a flawless finish
- Also try using with blush and finishing powder
- High quality hairs feel oh-so-smooth and gentle on even sensitive skin,
- Thick handle provides stability and control during application
- All cruelty-free materials
- Short length makes it an excellent travel brush
Another great brush and very travel-friendly! Compared to my Sigma F80, it's shorter in height plus a bit less dense. The handle is thick which gives good control during application. As I said, it's not quite as dense as F80 but it still blends in my liquid foundation flawlessly. The bristles are soft and never feel harsh on the skin. Just like the contouring brush, it hasn't shed a single bristle or splayed after washing. I've been using it to apply my liquid foundation and it works amazing. I wouldn't say it replaces F80 for me but it's my favorite from the bunch. Totally recommend this brush to anyone who's looking for a good budget-friendly kabuki. It costs PKR 1070.
|Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush|
- Maximum coverage concealer brush designed to naturally cover skin imperfections
- Thick, softly curved tuft easily navigates around the contours of your features
- Hide dark circles, blemishes and even scars
- Ultra soft, dense hairs feel gentle on your skin
- Provides clean, fresh-looking coverage
For speedy application and maximum coverage, this brush won't let you down. It's flat with a pointed tip which allows good access to difficult to reach areas. Just like the previous brushes, it feels very comfortable on the under-eye area. The bristles are long and flexible enough to follow the contour of the under-eye area. It blends in the product nicely without creating any streaks. I haven't used it to hide blemishes but it could work for that purpose as well. It's priced at PKR 430
|Narrow Precision Concealer Brush|
- Ultra soft and gentle concealer brush made from high quality synthetic hair
- Narrow, softly rounded tuft is designed for targeting smaller blemishes such as acne scars and freckles
- May be used wet or with liquid concealers for even more concentrated coverage
Honestly, you don't actually need this brush if you already have the Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush which also serves to hide spots/blemishes. I wouldn't suggest using this brush for concealing dark circles since it's slender and way too small for that matter. Also, the tip feels rather harsh if you brush back and forth. You could however use it on tiny blemishes or around the lip margin with great precision. I personally use this brush to highlight the bridge of my nose, my cupid's bow and brow bone. It's priced at PKR 420.
Overall, these makeup brushes are well made and good quality. I definitely recommend checking these out. Beau-make Makeup Brushes can be purchased online from Lush Grooming Bargains (Abbamart's official retailer in Pakistan).