Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara – Review & swatches

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara – Review & swatches

Friday, May 10, 2013 Sara Hassan , 18 Comments

Alright ladies, this review is gonna be short and sweet. Been holding over this post for much too long now.

Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • Immediate Extreme Volume
  • Buildable Formula Without Clumping
  • Long-Lasting Power
  
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
before and after application
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara -- Before & after application (2 coats)
My thoughts
My lashes are naturally thin and sparse and I’ve got to say this one does a brilliant job for the price I paid. The packaging is very ordinary and comes with a standard straight wand. The formula is very black and the consistency is all right; not too thick or thin. I noticed that it sets within seconds when I apply. For me, it lengthens my lashes decently, nothing over-the-top however it thickens nicely in a single coat. What’s more, it holds the curl well through the day.

Does it smudge or flake during the day? Well, no it doesn't! It stays put all day long even in this harsh weather of Karachi. My advice would be to be careful during application. The wand attracts a lot of product on the tip so make sure to take off the excess and start by applying to the base of your lashes working all the way up while wiggling the wand at the same time. One coat should be enough for those who’ve got nice lashes already. For someone who’s got lashes like I do should apply two coats for best results. It could get clumpy on a second coat though.

You might like it if…
  • You are looking for a budget-friendly mascara
  • It lengthens and thickens lashes very well
  • It holds the curl through the day
  • It opens up your eyes since it’s very black
  • It doesn’t flake or smudge all day
You might not like it if…
  • It doesn’t give your lashes that extraordinary lengthening effect
  • It starts to clump on a second coat
My rating
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k9pvc7-MFlg/Ti7Ey2nCQdI/AAAAAAAAB5A/vAOA9RcLgyE/s1600/4.jpg 
4/5

Overall, it's really good and the price is just amazing. I got mine for $3.59 from BeautyJoint.com. You can enjoy 5% discount on your order at Beauty Joint by using the code SARAHASSAN (all upper case letters) on checkout. You can also look for this product at online Facebook stores mentioned in this post.

What do you think about it? Have you tried it?

18 comments :

  1. Nice review Sara.. but clumping is a bad thing :( Me not likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelashes look visibly thicker and long after the application, its a cheap and cheerful beauty buy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review as always! I've tried this one out and it's really nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing all over the internet how amazing this mascara is and it works so well for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The difference is huge! I'm always scared to by mascara online...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not use any of Jordana products as of yet but now it seems I have to try few of them!!! Nice review Sara :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've long been a afan of Jordana blushes. it's time to buy the mascara too. Nice review!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging is impressive for Jordana :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a good product, I can see the difference in before & after photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review sara... This one is added to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nyc review sara and congrats again u won the Contest :) u r so deserving

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    I was wondering are you still using this mascara? If so has it irritated your eyes or anything? I ask because Jordana is brand that they use to sell in the 99 cent store when I was younger. I love a great deal and I am not a makeup snob at all, but When it comes to my eyes I am very careful. So I would love to know if your eyes are still okay..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, yes I'm still using this mascara and it has never irritated my eyes. In fact it's my go-to everyday mascara along with CoverGirl Lash Exact. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)