Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – Review & swatches

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – Review & swatches

Friday, June 21, 2013 Sara Hassan , 29 Comments

This is my second baked blusher by Milani and I've gotta say I am extremely pleased.

Baked Blush
A luxurious powder blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.

Net Weight: 0.12 ounces / 3.5 grams

How to apply?
Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder. Lightly apply to cheeks, forehead, chin and/or nose and blend well for a soft glow.
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - close-up
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - swatch
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso -- Applied
My thoughts
Luminoso is a gorgeous soft peach with finely milled golden shimmer that gives my face a nice glow without being over-the-top. Undoubtedly, it makes a fantastic every day blusher and would suit many skin tones in my opinion.

The pigmentation is amazing! You don’t have to struggle at all as the color shows up with just one swipe. Texture wise, it’s no secret that Milani baked blushers are at par with MAC’s MSF and I totally second to that. It feels buttery soft to the touch and blends like a dream. Besides, it’s pretty long lasting as well. It has quickly become one of my favorite go-to blushers. For a complete review, click here.

Milani Baked Blush is priced at PKR 875 and can be purchased from Milani Pakistan's official website here. You can also shop Milani online at BeautyArena.pk. It's retailed for $7.99 can be purchased from Drugstore.com and Walgreens.com.

If you live in Lahore, you can buy this from Beauty Brands at Pace Shopping Mall. For more details, please visit Milani Pakistan on Facebook.

What do you think about Luminoso? Take it or leave it?


PR sample(s) sent for review. This however has not affected my opinion at all. My loyalty is to my readers and being honest is my utmost responsibility. I have given my sincere opinion about the product(s) mentioned in the post. For more details, please go through my Disclosure Policy.

If you have any questions, you can have a look at FAQ or email me on info@sarahassansblog.com.

29 comments :

  1. Wow!It looks amazing and i love shimmer looks,,I love trying new makeup brands and shades. That shimmer is very flattering! The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Milani's baked blushes, Luminoso is one of my faves! It looks gorgeous on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, for me the most convenient way to shop cosmetics is agha's... as just4pk is usually out of stock on good items, but agha's has limited range of brands, have you visited EBCO sara, i haven't ever, what is your opinion about the place?
    Also, i have been posted to Rawalpindi, do you know any specific place there from where i can buy quality cosmetics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sumera, I myself love Agha's for it's definitely the best store in town when it comes to shopping for authentic makeup, hair and skincare products. Yes, I've been to EBCO and it's good too. As for Rawalpindi/Islamabad, you can checkout D-Watson, Al-Fatah and Centaurus Shopping Mall :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks, i shall be waiting for blush on application tutorial ^.^

      Delete
  4. sara, kindly please please please post a tutorial on blush application for different face types, i shall be grateful as i am always confused how to apply it properly to get the desired looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so pretty!! I agree it would compliment many skin tones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! I didnt know Milani were available anyplace else besides Beauty areana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea Milani has a Pakistani website too. I MUST get a blush or lipstick by Milani, everyone is raving about them. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks amazing, the swatch as well as on your cheeks! lovely shade too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they have a pakistani site too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was about to post my review on this blush :) great job Sara X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had this blush, so pretty! but it gave em allergies :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luminoso looks lovely on you Sara, thanks for introducing us to a new website. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow gorgeous gorgeous goregeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Milani products, It's great that they are in Pakistan too. Great review and really love the beautiful application of blush on your face. Love you Sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice review sara plz try som pink and violet toned blushes iam sure they will definitely suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow where was milani pakistan uptil now!btw thats a gorgeous blush:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice review once again! i hv read on other blogs tht milani luminous is dupe for NARS orgasm... wht do u say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Muna, I can't say if it is since I don't have NARS Orgasm to compare it to but if people are saying, then it must be! :) xx

      Delete
  18. Thanks for the swatches! I have been eyeing it ... i think it's going to be my first Milani product~ I hope it looks ok on me! It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, looks lovely! That swatch is drool-worthy! I have been meaning to try it since Alison is always rambling about it, but now it just got promoted to definitely-buy list! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The blush looks amazing! What eyeliner are you wearing here?
    And what exactly is a BAKED blush?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sara! hope u doin' great! Dear what do u suggest about "Milani Mineral Blush – Luminous"? i love the color, wud it go well with oily skin in winters? please take time to answer, my wedding makeup kit is totally dependent on ur suggestions. sorry for bothering. :D
    stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I think Luminous is a gorgeous blush. I personally find it more suitable for spring/summer time but there's no hard and fast rule about that. You can wear it anytime of the year if it suits you. Of course, powder blushers are one the best options for oily skin no matter whatever the whether is. :)

      Delete
  22. What eye liner were you wearing looking gorgeous please do a tutorial on this look omg !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is this blush similar to the sleek blush in rose gold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Himshikha! Rose Gold is more of a pinky peach with strong golden sheen while Luminoso is more peachy with subtle sheen. I find Rose Gold perfect for night time while Luminoso can be used any time of the day. Hope this helps! :) x

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)