Drugstore Foundations For Combination/Oily Skin

Drugstore Foundations For Combination/Oily Skin

Thursday, July 18, 2013 Sara Hassan , 31 Comments

I get tons of foundation related queries every single day. Choosing a right foundation for your skin type is just as important as picking up a right shade for yourself. It’s hopeless to purchase a formula that doesn’t work for your skin type. Then again, everyone has a different expectation and experience with a product. Finding your HG (Holy Grail) isn't so simple after all! To make it easy for you, I have narrowed down a list of some good drugstore foundations most suitable for combination/oily skin type. Most of them are easily available in Pakistan. I hope you find it helpful.

Liquid Foundation








Bourjois 123 Perfect Liquid Foundation

Shades: 5
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium
(Click for a review)







Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Shades: 14
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium







Catrice Infinite Matt Make-Up

Shades: 4
Finish: Semi matte
Coverage: Light to medium
(Click for a review)








Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/combination skin

Shades: 20
Finish: Soft Matte
Coverage: Medium to full
(Click for a review)











Bourjois Flower Perfection Youth Extension Foundation

Shades: 6
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium










Color Studio Pro Luminous Foundation

Shades: 4
Finish: Semi matte
Coverage: Light to medium
(Click for a review)









No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

Shades:14
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Medium










Karaja  Stop Shine Foundation

Shades: 13
Finish: Semi matte
Coverage: Medium








Mousse Foundation

 





Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation

Shades: 7
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium






Essence Soft Touch Mousse Makeup

Shades: 5
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium
(Click for a review)






Catrice Matt Mousse Makeup

Shades: 4
Finish: Matte
Coverage: Light to medium









Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

Shades: 12
Finish: Satin
Coverage: Light to medium










Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation

Shades: 7
Finish: Soft matte
Coverage: Light





Which is your favorite foundation?



Image courtesy: Google images & respective websites

31 comments :

  1. Big Thanks sara!!! I have a combination skin and really want a perfect foundation Love ur post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very helpful post! I haven't tried all of them, but a few of them. Karaja Stop shine and Revlon Whipped cream foundations, both for me works as medium to full coverage. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you for this post Sara, you never fail to amaze me with your brilliant ideas! I want to try Revlon Color Stay and Karaja Stop Shine soon. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely compilation :) thank you for the post sara .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. AOA Sara! awesome post!!keep it up...
    How to use mousse foundation??
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much sara!!! very helpful post..stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful post. I use only mineral foundations, but I think about trying something new... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. revlon whipped cream sounds so yummm.i have it in my list along with catrice infinite matte.i have read great reviews on bourjois flower youth foundation but they were mostly from chinese,malaysian and korean bloggers.love all such posts sara. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post I so want like this post Thanks for sharing Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. a big thanks sara...very helpful before we spend our money as choosing wrong foundation is a big disappointment to haunt for days...
    ok one question, do u have any idea about Luscious Flawless Finish oil free liquid foundation...the one in a black tube...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for compiling this :)I really want to try the essence mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my eyes on the 123 foundation.. so hard to select a shade online :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is a mousse foundation??.....alright i know this is embarrassing but I know a little about makeup..hope I'll get some help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fluffy whipped cream foundation (mousse) that glides with ease and feels very light on the skin. :) x

      Delete
  14. Thank you so much for this great post.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow loved the post... I use bourjois foundation for winter and Revlon colorstay in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the guide Sara. I am really thinking to try mousse foundations now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post Sara! Totally bookmarking it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really loved 123 perfect from bourjois and flower perfection ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. is bourjois minerak matte mouse available in pakistan n where can one get n its price.....please i would like to try it

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow...great suggestions for us oilies but i would like to ask u though how to stop bourjois 123 from oxidizing? i even use revlon photoready primer underneath and stay matte powder on top.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post sara. I have my eyes on revlon whipped cream for so long :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey sara what is your say about revlon photoready foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Sara,

    Your post is great and your blog is very helpful. I've just grown interest in makeup and all of a sudden after moving to Australia my skin tone has changed from normal to oily skin.

    I have a question. Can you please tell me the difference between satin and matte finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aqsa, satin finish offers some dewiness (in a natural way/not greasy) after it sets while on the other hand matte is a no-shine finish. I prefer satin over matte in winter but if it's hot and humid outside, I'd go with matte as it stays fresh for longer hours. Hope this helps! :) x

      Delete
  24. Hey sara I love ur blogs..they are helpfull nd I mean it...I just hv a question...what do u feel about covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation..nd as far as I've seen in ur blog u r nc30 so which shade u brought in covergirl one.plzzz plzzz reply..I reallg really wana grt my hands on it but since im buying it online im confused about the shade soo plzzzz help and reply..

    ReplyDelete
  25. great post sara which one foundation do you recommend the most for oily skins?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)