Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in Night In Vegas

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in Night In Vegas

Monday, July 01, 2013 Sara Hassan , 12 Comments

Ever since I started blogging, I've had my eye on this and finally I've got one.

Nail Art Special Effect Topper
Mega Fashionable and always unexpected: the special effect topper always have a surprize in store for you! Sparkling holographic or with a prism effect - these polishes in various colors ensure an extraordinary finish and an eye-catching apperance whereever you go! Available in nice colors.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in Night In Vegas
Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in Night In Vegas
My thoughts
Night In Vegas is a flakey top coat. The flakes change color from orange to green depending on how the light hits upon your nails. As you can see, I have used a black base but you can layer it over other nail colors to make your manis look special. The effect is absolutely amazing over deep bases. I am not so pleased with the formula. It's slightly thick so you cannot expect a smooth application with this. Overall, I really like it.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in Night In Vegas is priced at PKR 310 and can be purchased online from Just4girls.pk. Essence is also available at Naheed superstore in Karachi. For more details, visit Essence Pakistan on Facebook.

What do you think about this top coat? Have you tried it?

12 comments :

  1. Hi Sara nice post.....i have a request i want u to do a blog post guiding us for the hair sprays and serum\heat protectant\gel\mousse\detangling spray and which one to buy which one is the best and what are their jobs and when to apply them e.t.c....thank u xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rida, thank you for your request. I'd sure be doing such post once I've tried enough products but it's gonna take time. In the meanwhile, you can go through the 'Hair Care' section for products that I've tried and reviewed so far. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this one's a real stunner. I don't know why I never bothered buying it before. Awesome swatches Sara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la .... Loving the effect..... perfect for night functions <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....awesome it is...I think Revlon have now launched a dupe of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely Nail Paint and NOTD Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love essence special effects toppers they are gems.... i have to get more of these. unfortunately these are out of stock at lahore counters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo pretty! I was wondering whether its easily removable? Or dowe have to rub alot like glitter nail varnishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not difficult to take off like glitter nail polishes but also not as easy as creme ones.

      Delete
  8. wow the effect really is tunning.I love the way it has decorated your nails.However i think the thickness will make it a pain to use this one as a top coat.Love the review xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)