Monthly Favorites - August 2013

Monthly Favorites - August 2013

Thursday, August 22, 2013 Sara Hassan , 15 Comments

Hi ladies! I have decided to post monthly favorites starting this month. I know that it's a bit early to post (it's not exactly the end of the month) but since I am very occupied with work these days (school stuff like preparing tests and lectures for students) so I thought why not! ^_^

1. Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in 'Aurora'
My sister and I have been using this highlighter religiously for the past couple of days. It is the most natural-looking highlighter in my stash at the moment. I love how it makes my skin look fresh and glowing.

2. Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Combination to Oily Skin
I've been reaching for it a lot these days. I really like the finish and coverage I get with it.

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent' 
It's a life saver! I highly recommend it. The fact that it NEVER appears chalky or powdery on my skin makes me want to buy it for the rest of my life.

4. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque 
Lately, I've been getting a few pimples here and there. Nothing treats occasional zits better than this product, trust me. It purges pores and controls excess oil on my face which is amazing.

5. Beautyuk Lipstick in 'In The Buff'
It's neither too dull nor too bright – a perfect wearable pink for summer.

What are your picks this month?

15 comments :

  1. I am so crazy about highlighters these days and Aurora sounds amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! Def like the BB cream and Stay Matte for summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I love the Mint Julep Masque myself. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the piccys!! I wanna so try the rimmel stay matte :)so many tempting reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aurora does Sound amazing, I'd love to try a new cream highlighter.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow zabrdast picks.can you believe i am using all these except for illamasqa and the queen Helen mask is GOD send for an oily like me :)great post sara thumbs up <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been waiting for your post since many days sara, addicted to your posts, it feels like i talk to u thru these posts and u made me wait long this time:)
    well all very nice picks, any Garnier BB cream is matchless ... better than any thing for daily wear ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're such a sweet heart ^_^ <3 *hugs*

      Delete
  8. Great picks. I SO want to try Mint Julep Mask now x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love rimmels stay matte powder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also LOVE Stay Matte! It doesn't keep my skin from getting oily but it gives such a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey sara! nice picks. i am loving the garnier bb cream too i think it is really amazing for day time. i have been looking for a good highlighter these days. is this one matte or shimmery?

    ReplyDelete
  12. heyy! i like ur blog and follow it as a guide for products' selection but the thing is that the products u recommend here are not easily availale in pakistan and especially in small cities...and ordering the products online isn't convenient for all the girls like me out there..so kindly also discuss the alternate products which are easily available here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)