Pakistan Independence Day Nails - Tutorial

Pakistan Independence Day Nails - Tutorial

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Sara Hassan , 26 Comments

There are no words to describe how much I LOVE my country. Happy Independence Day to you all! Long live Pakistan. May God shower His blessings upon us and may Pakistan grow tremendously. Amen! ^_^

To celebrate, I have prepared two fun nail tutorials for you. Hope you enjoy it!


Products used:
Pakistan Independence Day Nails
Steps To Follow:
1. On a white base, apply nail tape and do a crisscross pattern. Cover the sides of your nails with a Scotch tape for neat application.
2. Put a light and dark green polish on a foil wrap and press a makeup sponge over it to pick up the polish.
3. Now stamp on your nails.
4. Apply a golden glitter polish on your middle finger. Voilà, you're done!

Pakistan Independence Day Nails
Steps To Follow:
1. Paint a deep green color on your nails.
2. With a dotting tool, make big white dots.
3. Fill in the dots with a light green and blue green glitter
4. Do the same to all four. Tada!

How are you celebrating the Independence day this time? I would love to know.

26 comments :

  1. lovely ! looks so good, sarah where do you get the nail tapes from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from Nail Art Collection - an online store on Facebook. I have linked above. :) x

      Delete
  2. bookmarking this! Love both of them and will definately try with the colors I have :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning NOTD sara and loved the tute <3, I'm gonna try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty Sarah!! Especially the ombre one! You're so talented Mashallah :)
    Happy Independence day love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naimal, I just prepared the post. My little sister Laila did the nails. ^_^ x

      Delete
  5. I just painted my nails yesterday and I can't wait to get my nail stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are superb Sara! You are super talented girl! Happy Independence day Sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Rakhshanda, I didn't do the nails. My sister Laila does this kind of work. ^_^

      Delete
  7. I am loving your mani. Happpy Independence Day Sarah. Wish me the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Independence Day to you too Nivedita <3 x

      Delete
  8. Lovely work Sara's sister :)
    from whre did u get the dotting tools

    ReplyDelete
  9. your siso did this for you????
    its beautiful specially the first one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, ur sister does it like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both he tutorials are lovely *.* . Sarah from where did you gt those dotting tools I couldnt find them here in Karachi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)