Secret Blogger Eid Swap

Secret Blogger Eid Swap

Thursday, August 15, 2013 Sara Hassan , 25 Comments

It's time to reveal my secret swap partner! ^_^

A few weeks ago, I participated in a secret blogger Eid swap organized by PBBC where we had to pick a present and send it over to a fellow blogger whilst keeping our identities under wraps. I was floating on air when I got my present packed in a beautiful box. I LOVE all the goodies that I've been sent.

Honestly speaking, I could've never guessed it was Rakhshanda of The Fashion Personal so thank you Rakhshanda, you're AWESOME!

Eid goodies sent by my secret swap partner
I received:
  • Catrice Matt Bronzing Powder for Darker Skin
  • Essence Color & Go Nail Polish in Naughty and Pink
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence Color & Go Nail Polish in Grey-t To Be Here
  • Essence Multi-Action mascara
  • Osomo Intensive Deep Repair Mask

I had plenty of fun! It was a great first experience

25 comments :

  1. I loved her picks for you! Catrice and Essence are both amazing brands. Had tons of fun with this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rakhshanda sent to me last time :) U got lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she has got a really nice choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some nice stuff, this was fun:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got such a lovely stuff! Can't wait to see the reviews and swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a pleasure having you on board this time . :) and loved how rakhshanda picked and packed everything for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. the packaging is adorable! love all the gold, and ofcourse everything inside haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely.hope you enjoy the goodies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rakhshanda always picks great stuff and pack them so cutely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you got lovely stuff, my eyes glued on Cartic sun glow and essence multi action mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the packaging and the osmo mask...

    lovely picks from Rakhshanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice swap honey!! Swaps are so lovely and fun!!Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm everyone should have sent you the box, indeed you are the best beauty blogger in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for the lovely words ^_^ x

      Delete
  14. Sara, i am not a facebook user, i want to buy e.l.f primer and some NYX stuff, can you please guide me from where can i shop these?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sara, you havent shared and posted that to whom and what you sent as secret swap?
    also, did you take part in the 1st swap that happened a couple of months ago?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hay sara. please review the bronzer first

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww Im happy you liked your things :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like your blog. You are a beautiful girl.( don't worry about the praise from a stranger.) You are almost my daughter's age.
    I like to check fashion blogs from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)