Monthly Favorites - September 2013

Monthly Favorites - September 2013

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 Sara Hassan , 17 Comments

It's time to reveal my favorites of the month!

1. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
One heck of a shade! Love the color, love the texture, love the finish. It's my absolute favorite these days. If you're on the hunt for a good everyday blusher, you must try this. You shall not be disappointed.

2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - Core Collection
An excellent brush for applying powder foundation. I love applying my setting powder with this everyday. Never have I ever had any issues with my powder foundation looking powdery or cakey ever since this came into my life.

3. Hello Glow Moonlight Drops
I love how it soothes my skin when its irritated (because of threading/waxing). I usually applying this before bed. I've noticed a visible difference in my skin's texture; it's smoother and and clearer.

4. Senna Ultra Last Eyeliner in Ultra Brown
Not only is this a perfect brown for my eyes but it also lasts through the day without fading or smudging.

5. Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism
A gorgeous deep raspberry pink with amazing texture and wear time. I am truly in love!

What are your picks this month?

17 comments :

  1. Hey Sara, I suffer from the same problem as you, my skin breaks out horribly after waxing. I got the Hello Glow Moonlight drops and the Hello Glow Whitening Plus Face Polish after reading your reviews (since my skin reacts to any chemical-based products) and the change to my skin has been phenomenal!!! My pimples have all but disappeared after just three days of use :D *applause* for the maestro! And thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I am so glad to know it worked for you ^_^ xx Yaay!

      Delete
  2. I loveeee your picks! esp the Illamasqua lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this buffing brush with your liquid foundations it blends in everything perfectly and very smoothly you can build medium to full coverage. love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with maybelline mousse foundation and dream mousse compact :) Lovely post sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a steal .Swatches of magnetism lipstick please .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shade of lipstick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so after the RT brushes nowadays.All the products deserve to be in the fav list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Real Techniques brushes, they are amazing! I'm def going to check out the Milani blush, I've heard way too many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello glow moon light drops are on my wishlist after reading your review....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Realtechnique brush looks like a pick sara. . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick looks like one good shade for fall

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lipstick is so lovely, great post dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice picks! i am in love with real techniques brushes, they are SO soft

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post made me get that brush by Real Techniques. :D I love these kind of posts. xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)