October Haul

October Haul

Monday, October 07, 2013 Sara Hassan , 23 Comments

While everyone is enjoying the autumn season, I am still basking in the last days of summer. Yes, it's heating up out here though the weather has become a little dry as opposed to the usual humidity.

Anyway this month, I've purchased quite a few things that I had been longing for all my life lol. I finally got my hands on Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray and MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires. Yaay!

Here's what I got:
  • The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 995
  • The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 995
  • Marks & Spencer Rose Anti-Perspirant  Deodorant (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 445
  • MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires  (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 2695
  • Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 395
  • Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray (Rouge) -- PKR 2700
  • Noxzema Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 445
  • Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (Rouge) -- PKR 1050
  • The Body Shop Soaps (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 290

What have you bought recently?

23 comments :

  1. Woahhh - the prices for the products are quite reasonable.
    I buy the Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial wash and it costs about PKR 500 from Imtiaz Korangi and PKR 600 at other places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul Sara! I also love my MAC crosswires,it's a perfect coral colour and it's my first MAC lipstick. I have five more pink shades in my wishlist now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee your picks! Can you review the face washes, Ive been thinking about trying the Neutrogena one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy for Crosswires! Cannot wait to see you wearing it! <3 I really want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your haul Sara; i have used the Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial wash; and i seriously didn't like it much; i sticked back to L'oreal pure zone and Clean and clear morning burst; but i hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks Sara...!! Plz review the face wash and makeup fixing spray soon I'm planning to buy them meanwhile ENJOY your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks Sara, love the products, you have picked! Can't wait to see your reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul sara...Waiting for the reviews..plz review Mac lipstick in crosswires and body shop soaps..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Osum n diff picks :)Love u MAC;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely stuff!! Alotta body shop going on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sara, i was wondering why buy TBS products from Agha's? Arent they a little more pricey there as compared to the TBS outlet?
    Or do I have the wrong impression? Just thought id ask, since im a big fan of TBS products and usually dont buy them when I do monthly groceries at Agha's because I just feel they are less pricey at TBS itself.
    Hence asking :)
    Love your blog btw. Great going! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Lubna, they're not pricey. As a matter of fact, The shower gels cost more (PKR 1290) from TBS outlets.

      Delete
    2. yes, i can confirm that. I went to TBS a week back and the soap was for Rs 490, where as from Agha's it is almost half!! :o Don't know what to make of that.

      Delete
    3. Hey Sara!!!
      Yes you are right, they are priced 1290 at TBS. I happened to be at Park Towers yesterday and decided to buy a bottle of shower gel because my current one is running out, and when I went to get it, I realized it really is the price you quoted in your comment here. I am so glad i asked you, because now I know I can get cheaper products (same quality though) from Agha's :)
      Cheers!!!

      Delete
  12. check out my Haul post i just posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. didnt like neutrogena face wash at all

    ReplyDelete
  14. why TBS is so expensive in pak... just amazed at the actual prices. 250ml shower gel only costs £4 here. :S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sara now a days m mad at ur blogs... I just keep on reading them...:) great expression!!!! Plz recommend some foundation for intensely dry skin with yellow undertone.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)