Monthly Favorites - October 2013

Monthly Favorites - October 2013

Saturday, November 02, 2013 Sara Hassan , 14 Comments

Time to reveal the favorites of the month.

1. Sigma Beauty Crème de Couture Cherry Apple Blush
I've been hooked since the first swipe. The color and the texture of this product is downright awesome. It goes well with all kinds of looks and clothing. Love it!

2. L.A Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer
I have been using it daily ever since I got it. This concealer covers up my dark under eye circles wonderfully. I really like it.

3. ELF Makeup Mist & Set
Love this stuff. Not only does it work amazing at blending my makeup and keeping it fresh for hours but also it is dirt cheap. Must try this!

4. Essence Pure Skin Toner & Powder
I am truly in love with this toner. It unclogs the pores and keeps my skin clear. This product works very well at soothing my skin and keeping it balanced.

5. MAC Lipstick in Crosswires
I actually regret not buying it sooner! It's such a flattering shade -- a pink coral to be exact. It's a fun bright color, yet so wearable.

What are your picks? I would really love to know.

14 comments :

  1. Loving the Sigma blush as well, that entire collection is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whts the price of elf mist n L A Girl concealer and where to get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them online from BeautyJoint.com. :) x

      Delete
  3. sara, lovely collection....but where is MAC crosswire's review?
    and can you guide please where to buy online/by person ELF products?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome favz,,,I hv yet to get crosswires...chatterbox is my fav these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LA Girl Concealer too.. they offer a wide variety of shade as well :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sarah..nice work.
    I came across ur blog by accident...its good to see a desi girl like us in makeup blog...keep up the good work...
    I have a question.if u dont mind.:/ im on visit in pak and need neutrogena shine control foundation...where can i find it?
    If u live in pak where do u buy this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs,

      Thank you for appreciating. ^_^

      Well, sadly, I haven't seen any makeup by Neutrogena here in Pakistan. We only have skincare products from this brand at the moment.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sara.. this may not be the right place to ask but after reading your few post i realized that you can guide me.. ok im male 19. Till 18 i didnt gave any importance to my skin complexion. I used to go in sun alot but now my hands and face is like 2 shades darker than my body.. i dont want get a very FAIR skin i just want to regain my original complexion back so that my skin complexion matches with my body complexion.. ohh and my skin is a little oily.. so which product i need to use to get my color back(like facewashes, exfoliators or creams etc i dont know a shit about these products).. hope you will help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check this out, this may help you:

      http://www.sarahassansblog.com/2012/07/how-to-remove-tan-lighten-skin.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reply... I will try putting a sunblock and exfoliation but i dont think im goona try these remedies bcoz my Father and brothers will think that im acting a bit ZANANA... hope that ill regain my complexion after some months.. again thanks for response

      Delete
  8. Hmmm i wanna check the la.girl concealer soon.. Have heard a lot of good things about it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)