Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter – Review

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter – Review

Saturday, November 16, 2013 Sara Hassan , 14 Comments

One word for it – perfect!

The Righteous Butter
Award winning body butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. Smooth on a handful after your shower and you might swear you're wearing velvet. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance, a fresh fruity citrus with notes of bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli warm amber and lush musks.

Instructions for Use
After showering or bathing, smooth a generous handful of The Righteous Butter onto damp skin and massage lightly until it all sinks in.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
My thoughts
The temperature’s dropping everyday and my skin proves it. I hate that dry, flaky feeling that I get in the colder times of the year. I love my TBS Shea Body Butter and after reading rave reviews on this one, I couldn’t stop myself from having it. I am glad I got it.

It comes in a huge 300ml jar and I absolutely love the retro style packaging. The first thing you notice is the scent – Oh! It’s such a divine combination of fruits and flowers. I am no fan of sweet scents but THIS, my friends, is the right kinda sweet for me. It’s a fresh, flirty and youthful scent that lifts up my spirits. A word of warning though; the scent isn’t mild as a matter fact, its strong enough to clash with your perfume. The sillage is soft and the longevity is merely average which is quite a let-down.

The butter is thick and creamy-white in color but it’s not as thick as TBS Shea Body Butter. It feels slightly sticky upon application but after a few seconds, it sinks into my pores without leaving a greasy feeling behind. My skin feels soft and moisturized all day. I totally enjoy applying this on my legs, hands and feet after a warm shower. I am definitely going to repurchase whenever I run out.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is clearly a winner in my books.

You might like it if…
  • You expect it to keep your skin moisturized all day without fail
  • You enjoy the fresh, fruity floral scent it has
You might not like it if…
  • The scent bothers you
My rating
4.5/5

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is priced at £10.50 and can be purchased directly from their website. If you live in Pakistan, you can purchase it online from Just4girls.pk. There are plenty independent sellers on Facebook who're selling the brand.  You could check out Lush Grooming Bargains, BeautyInBudget4u and Rouge.

What do you think about it? Have you tried it yet?

14 comments :

  1. Loving it really...
    Sara dear can u do a post to explain the lip shades that really goes best with yellow undertones like us...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try that. Thank you for your valuable suggestion ^_^

      Delete
  2. Nice review sarah :)
    glad that i just bought the same one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great pick sara, i am surely going to get it, i was about to order from just4girls, i shall add it to the cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tempted to try Soap & Glory products! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am tempted Sarah I need this now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a freak about body butter lately, ought to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought it spontaneously on one of my late night online shopping spree's due to the great reviews and I'm so glad I did! It hydrates instantly and leaves my skin feeling super soft with a light sweet smell,nothing overpowering .
    come to my Blog will be pleasure
    Regards
    Anila Faruk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely going to test this out! Sounds delish! :) Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg it seems so silky and nourishing! Definitely wanna try this since I just ran out of my TBS Body Butter.

    Great Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. This year I stuffed on tbs products, but next year I'm going to invest in soap n glory for sure in Winters thank u

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got this in travel size the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah can u pls suggest a good lip balm?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sis uses this :) I love the cute and vintage packaging of soap & glory products

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)