Monthly Favorites - November 2013

Monthly Favorites - November 2013

Monday, December 02, 2013 Sara Hassan , 10 Comments

Tadaaaa! Time to reveal my favorites of the month.

1. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer In Deep Ocean
It’s cheap, longwearing and the shade suits my eye color fabulously.

2. Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
I don’t heat style a lot so I’m never gonna know if it protects my hair from damage or not. However, I love how it makes my hair soft, glossy and manageable after a blow dry.

3. The Body Shop Olive Body Scrub
My body loves it! It's indeed an amazing product.

4. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Love the scent – so mysterious and sexy.

5. Sleek MakeUP Truecolor Lipstick In Loved Up
I’ve been rocking loud lips lately and this is definitely one of my favorites!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?

10 comments :

  1. Nice picks... love the sleek lipstick... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks for the month. I am looking for heat protecting spray too. Couldn't find this one at Naheed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my friends was coming from the states and i wanted some babw goodies, i decided to ask for some japanese cherry blossom stuff since it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. been looking for a heat resistant spray too. how much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for Tresemme's heat protectant for quite a while now! Haven't spotted it yet! :/ That Rimmel shade is very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in love with this heat protector and the lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)