Nail Trends - Summer 2014

Nail Trends - Summer 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014 Sara Hassan , 13 Comments

Summer is here and it’s time to paint your nails in beautiful peaches, breezy mints, sultry nudes and hot corals.

I’ve put together a list of nail colors that are sooo à la mode this season. All nail colors can easily be found across Pakistan. You can also buy some online from Just4girls.pk or Beautyarena.pk.
  1. OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go | PKR 990
  2. Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer ASHley | PKR 460
  3. Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer Rose Taboo | PKR 795
  4. Luscious Designer Nail Colors Elan | PKR 295
  5. Color Studio Professional Mojito | PKR 250
  6. OPI Sparrow Me The Drama | PKR 990
  7. Maybelline Colorrama Nail Polish Electric Yellow | PKR 350
  8. L’oreal Pearle De Jade | PKR 699
  9. MUA Love You 24/7 | PKR350
  10. Essie Red Nouveau | PKR 750

What are your picks for summer?


13 comments :

  1. wow! I like color show range very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loved the trend looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY I have two of the colours. I heard some people say that nailpolish is unhealthy for your nails. I have no idea about that. Can you tell me if it is and how it is or if its just a myth that it robs your nail of the oxygen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it is considered unhealthy then I wouldn't know because I don't wear nail colors for more than a day or two and I always give my nails a break.

      Always look for nail colors that are free of dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and formaldehyde as these are labeled toxic. :)

      Delete
    2. My nails have gone yellowish color from wearing nail color most of the time.any remedy for that??
      P.S: colorful post btw

      Delete
    3. This happens with me too Hareem, I usually give my nails a break for about 2-3 days and then apply a new color. If you don't give your nails a break, they will get yellow. During a nail polish break, gently buff your nails to remove the yellow film. Hope this works! :) x

      Delete
  4. How fresh & lovely colors.. Waaaahh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try a few of these! Helpful post. :)
    p.s:
    - About the oxygen issue for nails, leave the nail bud free of polish if you must wear nail polish everyday.
    - Nails getting yellow could be a reason if you don't give your nails a break like Sara mentioned above but it could also be due to the pigmentation of nail polish. Same brand , same range but different colors leave different coloration. I would suggest using a base coat whenever you are planning to wear a nail polish for over three days. I wear nail polish for longer days especially when I am reviewing a polish and never had yellow nail issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Sahrish since I use nail colors a lot. My worst experience was with a base coat that used to turn my nails not only yellow but orange, I dont know what was in that nail color :/

      Delete
  6. So many pretty shades here, love the look off OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have heard that if u brush your yellow nails wih Colgate ..it gets white again ..haven't tried it though

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)