Beauty Bloggers Meet-Up by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics

Beauty Bloggers Meet-Up by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics

Sunday, June 08, 2014 Sara Hassan , 12 Comments

Just recently, I was invited to a beauty bloggers meetup organized by Academy of Aesthetics. We were introduced to Make-up Atelier Paris – so glad that it has made it to Pakistan.

Beauty Bloggers Meet-Up by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Beauty Bloggers Meetup by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Beauty Bloggers Meetup by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Beauty Bloggers Meetup by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Beauty Bloggers Meetup by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Beauty Bloggers Meetup by Make-Up Atelier Paris & Academy of Aesthetics
Wafa Khan and Mr. Ghazanfar Rauf gave us all a very warm welcome. Wafa Khan, who also happens to be a MUA, is a very sweet person I tell you. She gave us a thorough demo of the brand and later we had a nice long chat about beauty blogging in Pakistan (that was probably the best part for me).

I also got to swatch plenty of stuff from the brand. Most of the products were very pigmented and had a nice silky touch to it. Make-up Atelier Paris is a pro brand so good pigmentation and texture was exactly what I was hoping for.

It was especially nice meeting my blogger friends. I normally don’t show up on meetups because of my busy schedule but this time, I couldn’t miss the opportunity of meeting the beautiful girls from Karachi.

Overall, it was an excellent event; enjoyed myself a lot! ^_^

*Picture courtesy: Academy of Aesthetics

12 comments :

  1. It was lovely meeting you all! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG its like a dream come true. I've always heard Wayne goss rave about makeup atelier. Any idea when they're going to make it available for customers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and you look beyond gorgeous sarah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really nice Sara.Love the photos and the cupcakes look absolutely delicious.I love your shoes a lot. <3 <3 <3 I wish the photos were more zoomed in so we could see more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sara, I'm so happy you had fun there ;-)
    I can't wait to know more about this brand from you... I'm so curious!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...u look gorgeous mashallah..kindly do a an ootd every week sarah...we would love to see u more:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely sara love your shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great Sara.. And everyone else is looking fab too.... :) Makeup atelier products seem nice..glad they are finally in Pak now..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thinks its available at debenhams , correct me if i am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the best thing about you is that you always keep it simple and elegant at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing me to this new brand...hearing about it for the first time :D and nice to see many beauty bloggers from Karachi ^_^

    Keep up the good work y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)