Monthly Favorites - August 2014

Monthly Favorites - August 2014

Thursday, September 04, 2014 Sara Hassan , 7 Comments

Time to reveal my favorites!

1. MAC Sheertone Blush In Peaches
A gorgeous peach color + soft and silky texture + good pigmentation = excellent! Need I say more?

2. Essence Pure Skin Toner & Powder
I am truly in love with this toner. It unclogs pores and keeps my skin clear. Also helps soothe my skin post wax/epilation.

3. Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Fragrance Mist
It's sexy, it's flirty, it's AMAZING! A deep fruity floral scent which I'm totally digging these days.

4. Color Studio Professional Pro Luminous Foundation
For the price, it's one of the best liquid foundations that I have come across.

5. Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color In Rose-Bud
A beautiful warm medium pink (absolutely wearable and flattering).

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


7 comments :

  1. Great picks...now I wanna try that soap and glory mist too... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing picks sara !! Just love to read your favorites post !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosebud is my go-to lipstick nowadays! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. rose bud is really adorable i love it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks.. I soo want to try soap and glory

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)