Monthly Favorites - September 2014

Monthly Favorites - September 2014

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Sara Hassan , 8 Comments

Time to take the wraps off my favorites of the month! I know I am late this time but better late than never right?!

1. The Balm Cabana Boy Blush
Catchy packaging and excellent formulation! What more could you ask for?

2. Color Studio Professional Pro Nail In Mint
Love CSP nail colors! Mint reminds me of a nice Mediterranean vacation. Oooh how awesome is that?!

3. L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray
AMAZING! Does absolutely what it says; gives my limp locks the body and lift they need.

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
My combination skin often develops dry patches during fall. This works wonders believe me.

5. MAC Lipstick In Ravishing
Perfect peach I must say. P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


8 comments :

  1. hEY LOVE UR BLOG. can u plz do an updated skin care routine thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TBS Vitamin E Night cream was my must have. Nice picks.
    I did a detailed post of my September favorites too.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favorites Sarah, can you tell me what lighting do you use to click your blog pics or can you do a post on it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post.body shop creams are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ravishing = love of my life for this year :) btw, have you tried ' speak louder ' from Mac? Beautiful, beautiful shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sara,,nice blog i must say,,can u plz tell me which concealer is the best nowadays ,,plus should it be liquid or cream?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your lovely comments make my day. <3

Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments. Also, this is the comments section. No queries will be entertained unrelated to the post.

For queries, please write to info@sarahassansblog.com.

NOTE: Comments with LINKS will NOT be entertained. Thank you. :)